I have no clue what happened but after I upgraded the icon has now disappeared. BBM shows up under the applications. Any ideas? I see others are having the same problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-10 02:08 PM
    reboot? lol
    08-11-10 02:54 PM
    Tried reboot, pulled sim, deleted BBM and then reinstalled. Nothing has brought it back.

08-11-10 03:16 PM
    Tried reboot, pulled sim, deleted BBM and then reinstalled. Nothing has brought it back.

battery pull and look in the downloads icon found mine in there.
    08-11-10 03:31 PM
    My wife has the same issue. None of those fixes work and when you hold the ? button down to bring up a list of all the running programs, the bbm icon doesn't even appear. Very confusing to say the least

08-11-10 06:10 PM
    Im having the same issue with my bb8330. i even went to the sprint store and they tried to install it and it didnt even show up but its in my applications list. wtf?
    08-11-10 06:42 PM
    I'm going through withdrawls with no BBM!

08-11-10 07:08 PM
    Had the same problem trying to load the new version on my wife's. Had to delete and go back to the old bbm.
    08-11-10 08:32 PM
    What the **** theres like 3 post on this 1 question....and seriously no ones knows how to fix it??? wooow omg...like can some please actually try and help.
    08-12-10 05:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD