With quite a few news articles about lay offs at RIM in Kitchener ON Canada and lower stock prices why would RIM not take this opportunity to release a BBM upgrade or OS 6 upgrade that actually did something you could notice. I have BETA BBM 6 from RIM and there are no noticealbe or user differences. Even when going to options menu and changing the conversation style I have found no differnce between bubble or any other option. Even a simply colour change might be nice. Dido on software releases official of otherwise. I like blackberry I am just suggesting sometimes the most simply changes can make a difference.
    06-24-11 10:17 AM
    The company knows it's future rides on the new devices coming out later this year (and their OS) and the advancement of QNX. So, this is where the majority of the R&D money is being spent. It doesn't really make any sense to try to release an upgrade to something that is just going to keep the status que when something majorly new in the hardware department needs to come out.
    06-24-11 10:26 AM
    They can't get the bugs out of what they have now, let alone add anything new and exciting.
    06-24-11 10:50 AM
    They can't get the bugs out of what they have now, let alone add anything new and exciting.
    thats true just look at the 9650 wifi with os6.
    06-26-11 03:40 PM
    interesting
    06-26-11 03:42 PM
    thats true just look at the 9650 wifi with os6.
    I'm having no issues with wifi using 524. What issues are you having and what OS are you using?
    06-26-11 08:14 PM
    "Hey our stock fell 25% but hey here's a new color scheme for bbm"

Yeah don't think that would raise the stock at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-11 08:38 PM
    With quite a few news articles about lay offs at RIM in Kitchener ON Canada and lower stock prices why would RIM not take this opportunity to release a BBM upgrade or OS 6 upgrade that actually did something you could notice. I have BETA BBM 6 from RIM and there are no noticealbe or user differences. Even when going to options menu and changing the conversation style I have found no differnce between bubble or any other option. Even a simply colour change might be nice. Dido on software releases official of otherwise. I like blackberry I am just suggesting sometimes the most simply changes can make a difference.
    So what you're saying is they should make changes just for the sake of it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-11 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD