Everytime I move the trackball to the right it don't move. I update the horizontal sensitivity to 90 and now it works. But now it almost has a mind of its own when I go to the right. Anyone else having this issue? I think after work imma restore back to the old os...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 07:55 AM
    Everytime I move the trackball to the right it don't move. I update the horizontal sensitivity to 90 and now it works. But now it almost has a mind of its own when I go to the right. Anyone else having this issue? I think after work imma restore back to the old os...

the trackball problem is not software related. its hardware related.
    09-21-09 07:59 AM
    Ok. But it was perfectly fine til I updated the os

09-21-09 08:00 AM
    Ok. But it was perfectly fine til I updated the os

well like u said downgrade back if you want and try it out, but it really isnt software related though
    09-21-09 08:00 AM

I have the same problem but with stock OS (.40 )
    Except mine works pretty good at 90

09-21-09 08:16 AM
    ok i went back to .40 and the trackball is still doing the samething. why cant i win? i had 3 storms. 2 8330 curves. i dont want to have to go thru that again with the tour. i hate to say it but iphone better come out soon if this keeps up...
    09-27-09 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD