Click to view quoted image

Apparently not... :P
    those were posted at the same time. And no, most people don't go through every post. Kind of annoying, but I'm as guilty as anyone. Just want a working version of this!!!
    03-20-12 10:36 AM
    Multiupload please!!

- Charles
    03-20-12 10:36 AM
    file corrupt!
    03-20-12 10:38 AM
    fileeee error.... re upload please
    03-20-12 10:52 AM
    file corrupt!
    Oh man! What's happening here? Why corrupted?! Bad..... Well, we just have to wait for the right one I guess... I m just gonna quit on this download then... wasting time! =(
    03-20-12 10:58 AM
    Eh.... I'm downloading it now and file size is 261mb? Corrupted because of incomplete download? It is gonna take me 1 hour to complete the download... it will be sad if after downloading it, cannot install... =(
    Download completed successfully but file is corrupt...wait for a new link
    03-20-12 11:07 AM
    Say I do install this leak on my phone and then my operator releases their own version of os 7.1 as they still haven't released it, can I still download the operator version of os 7.1 and install the carrier approved one even though I'll have the leaked one installed on my device. Please someone pm me and get back to me with an answer soon!
    03-20-12 11:07 AM
    Download completed successfully but file is corrupt...wait for a new link
    Okay... waiting....
    03-20-12 11:10 AM
    Say I do install this leak on my phone and then my operator releases their own version of os 7.1 as they still haven't released it, can I still download the operator version of os 7.1 and install the carrier approved one even though I'll have the leaked one installed on my device. Please someone pm me and get back to me with an answer soon!
    How many more times are you going to ask that same question?

The answer is still YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mysticmeg likes this.
    03-20-12 11:13 AM
    How many more times are you going to ask that same question?

The answer is still YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    oopss I had a feeling you would ask. I asked again because I couldn't seem to find the forum post where I had asked the first time. Hope you understand. And I'm downloading right now. Had enough of waiting for vodafone uk to bring out the update.
    03-20-12 11:15 AM
    Do they put extra really cool bloatware in the official version or something? Why get it?
    03-20-12 11:17 AM
    oopss I had a feeling you would ask. I asked again because I couldn't seem to find the forum post where I had asked the first time. Hope you understand. And I'm downloading right now. Had enough of waiting for vodafone uk to bring out the update.
    You need to read the replies Meg... this OS file is corrupt, so forget it
    03-20-12 11:19 AM
    Cant we just get this thread locked until someone has a working link? lol
    joski and nashshafrulrezza like this.
    03-20-12 11:24 AM
    Not locked, just delete the thread. People do not know how to read.
    03-20-12 11:37 AM
    the link is broke

**joke**

03-20-12 11:39 AM
    You need to read the replies Meg... this OS file is corrupt, so forget it
    Could you if I'm not being a pain in the arse with you PM me the link to a leak for os 7.1 that works? Maybe? I'd appreciate it
    03-20-12 11:44 AM
    Wow a new update? Geez I just installed .284; but I Did read the replies on here and so I'll wait.
    03-20-12 11:44 AM
    Could you if I'm not being a pain in the arse with you PM me the link to a leak for os 7.1 that works? Maybe? I'd appreciate it
    Seriously Meg, please at least try and read through the thread.
    03-20-12 11:47 AM
    The file is corrupt people so hang on tight and wait for a new link.
    03-20-12 11:51 AM
    I read the whole thread, but just for the ##### of it: Why cant I install the update? The download finished!!
    03-20-12 11:58 AM
    Ok, I�ll put this in BIG and BRIGHT letters...

THE ORIGINAL LINK TO THE LEAKED .342 OS FOR THE BOLD 9900 DOWNLOADS A FILE THAT IS CORRUPT. TO THE MOMENT NO ONE HAS ADDED MIRROR SITES OF ALTERNATIVE DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS THAT PROVIDE A WORKING INSTALL FILE.

Sorry for the shouting.. but people need to learn how to read and follow threads without having to repeat the same issue 50 times.

I am sure someone will soon add new links to working files... as the Torch 9860 OS .342 seems to have leaked from the same person, and it works fine!!

Cheers!!
    bluetroll and wolfee48 like this.
    03-20-12 11:58 AM
    Then you did not read the whole thread.
    03-20-12 11:59 AM
    I wonder how many people post just for the tweak factor. Harmless fun... unless somebody goes postal.
    03-20-12 12:18 PM
    Ok, I�ll put this in BIG and BRIGHT letters...

THE ORIGINAL LINK TO THE LEAKED .342 OS FOR THE BOLD 9900 DOWNLOADS A FILE THAT IS CORRUPT. TO THE MOMENT NO ONE HAS ADDED MIRROR SITES OF ALTERNATIVE DOWNLOAD LOCATIONS THAT PROVIDE A WORKING INSTALL FILE.

Sorry for the shouting.. but people need to learn how to read and follow threads without having to repeat the same issue 50 times.

I am sure someone will soon add new links to working files... as the Torch 9860 OS .342 seems to have leaked from the same person, and it works fine!!

Cheers!!
    lol, sometimes you need to shout to make things clear
    03-20-12 12:21 PM
    Shoutting does clear up confusion! !!!
    03-20-12 12:24 PM
315 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD