ouch but very true... all flaming aside; I have 3 older BBs 8900,9000 + 8520 that uses JSL hybrid strictly. yes i've jumped ship here in there, especially trying off Delfteo for my 9000 as well, but in the end back again to JSL 7.

with JSL 8 launching soon, i hope we can have healthy competition and hopefully with Delfteo starting his own hybrid from scratch instead of building from someone else... it is apparent from the early builds of 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 and how the installation works, yes it is that similar

then let us all hybrid lovers decide which is better
    JSLEnterprises and mrvulcann like this.
    06-30-12 06:22 AM
    Mr. JSL

First welcome back again,

I lot to talk for a hybrid boulder who's gone for long time.
    As I remember I asked you some questions in the first beginning about problems with my installer.exe How to made the registers etc. when I start to made my hybrid.

The answer you give me where so friendly as see for yourself and I don't give you something from my kitchen.
    After learning from, and searching in your hybrid and others and see for my self how it works, I found out and later build from scratch, I made my own hybrid, every os update I tested it and see what it did, and if it made sense.

If my hybrid has the errors you write here, mean that it's made from scratch because you called yourself "the king"
    I'm glad that people are happy to use DelftEo and know how to install it, even the register errors in my installer.

your last hybrid was a big low memory problem, instead of I brought a new super battery hybrid, and now you will come back and write "the king is back" and put me down this way.
    I little bit immature, don't you think.

Better read about all the low mem problems your latest hybrids had and google jsl or google delfteo.(Remember I don't have any website)

That you like to make hybrids again, ok but there is an other way to introduce your self again, I made my name and you did yours, you don't need to bring the actual player's name down.

Btw. I do it as a hobby totally for free and never received one penny support or other entry, but I feel good to made something better for our bold and share it with others.

Welcome back again.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 06-30-12 at 11:44 AM.
    06-30-12 09:36 AM
    I lot to talk for a hybrid boulder who's gone for long time, as I remember I asked you some questions in the first beginning when I start to made my hybrid.
    Yes, and you never did seem to research what detailed pointers I gave you in the message exchange so so long ago.

The answer you give me where so friendly as see for yourself and I don't give you something from my kitchen.
    After learning and searching in your hybrid and others and see for my self, later boulding from scratch I made my own hybrid, every os update I tested it and see what it did
    Your hybrid isnt from scratch, there are simply too many artifacts and not even hidden copying from my old hybrids for it to be 'from scratch', this being said, I hope you're v8 is however, as I've had to rework mine completely.

your last hybrid was a low memory problem, instead of I brought a new super battery hybrid, and now you will come back and write "the king is back"
    The low memory problem, was not a problem of the hybrid, but rather an ongoing problem of all the releases from rim for the 9000 (and other devices too). Its memory management was a known issue across the board, not specific to a hybrid. All that could/can be done is decrease the speed at which it leaks.
    As far as the battery... There is no difference since the dc resources you use for battery level calculation is os6 based, they are known for giving inaccurate readings when paired with os5. Another reason why I chose to use OS5 dc resources cod, so that the readings were accurate, rather than having the device shut off while the battery indicator still reads 20%. I made it all clear in the dcom threads long long ago. I stand firm with that choice rather than have an os that doesnt report its battery use properly.

Even though my v7 and previous installer packages have since become outdated and thus began having problems with installs, a complete installer package has yet to be duplicated to the level I brought it to (from the time I spent searching and seeing what's come out the past year) other than comparing it to rim's itself, I stand firm by saying 'the king is back'. Also, my old hybrids are still regularily downloaded to this day.

Better read about all the low mem problems with your latest hybrids had and google jsl or google delfteo.(Remember I don't have any website)
    I did, Google'ing 'JSL 9000' brought up many more hits than 'delfteo 9000'. I don't have a website either (yet). Calling Driphter.com my website is about the same as calling Crackberry yours. I'm not too much an active member on dcom anymore, as the site isn't active much either. The only reason why I'm making a small website to specifically house my past and future works (not blackberry specific), is so that they don't disappear into oblivion and so anyone can get to them easily and quickly.

That you like to make hybrids again, ok but there is an other way to introduce your self again, I made my name and you did yours.
    If I didnt check out other hybrids to see if any new developments have been made in the past year, and coming across someone using my work to such a large degree, without recognition is a bit disheartening (and would be to anyone). It would have made my return not sour, as it seems now had reference to source been given. The android community does this (referencing & crediting) others work when it's being used quite readily and you'd be surprised at how bad the backlash is against people who don't.

Btw. I do it as a hobby totally for free and never received one penny support or other entry, but I feel good to made something better for our bold

Welcome back.
    I did/do this as a hobby too, I make no money from this either, though less than half-a-dozen that did donate small amounts in their history. One of the donator's was a gentleman who asked me to make a custom up to date (at the time) hybrid for his tour 9630 and give it dutch (as none, hybrid or official, had a dutch option '_nl'). He was sending it to his father (a senior) and wanted it to be stable and never need servicing. I made it for him, didnt ask or expect anything. Almost a month later out of the blue, he sent me a donation, and an saying that his 'father loves it' (I still have that email).

I'm willing to help you, I offer my knowledge, but recognition for work should be given where recognition is deserved, and I saw none of that in any of your threads.

Again, the name you created for yourself and the 'versions' (7.1 to 7.5) are based off the majority of my work (prior work was hosted on megaupload and are gone prettymuch forever)

I'm looking forward to seeing your future hybrids made from complete scratch. I've spend the past week and a half making mine. The 9000 and 8520 versions are ready.

PS: I dont recommend using 5.2.0.106 platform bundled with 5.0.0.1096 for the 9000 as it has the same bugs as .104 that was paired with 5.0.0.1036 back in early 2011 (the volume graphical skew being the visible one to users).

On that note, and with that little rant off my chest, It's good to be back.
    Last edited by JSLEnterprises; 06-30-12 at 12:23 PM.
    06-30-12 12:00 PM
    I'm willing to help you, I offer my knowledge, but recognition for work should be given where recognition is deserved, and I saw none of that in any of your threads.
    It's good to be back.
    If you read my posts in the beginning from DelftEo hybrid, I gave you all the credits and thanks as the one I learned from.
    The last year as a hybrid builder more and more about all the cod's are cleared to me, when I made a hybrid and reset 50x my device and you know the errors across, hours and hours I spend with it.
    I don't see this as a competition, welcome back and you know about my register problem with my installer so you can pm me with some advice about it.

Ps. The battery is not only a bad indication like you write, but I and others has more live time with this dc cod. It improved a lot

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 06-30-12 at 01:05 PM.
    06-30-12 12:30 PM
    Yes Yes!! Make together the best hybrid!!
    07-01-12 12:53 AM
    The battery is not only a bad indication like you write, but I and others has more live time with this dc cod. It improved a lot

I was testing using that cod from 723 and severeal other newer builds, and they all had the same issue. .666 specifically caused the device to shut off at 18% (on more than one occasion. OS7 variants are even more unpredictable... like the brightness of the keyboard backlight continuously fluctuating (it was pretty funny, I'm not going to lie)
    07-01-12 04:51 AM
    I was testing using that cod from 723 and severeal other newer builds, and they all had the same issue. .666 specifically caused the device to shut off at 18% (on more than one occasion. OS7 variants are even more unpredictable... like the brightness of the keyboard backlight continuously fluctuating (it was pretty funny, I'm not going to lie)
    It's good to have you back jsl. Seriously, it's good.
    JSLEnterprises likes this.
    07-01-12 06:41 AM
    Yes Yes!! Make together the best hybrid!!
    Like always, 2 knows more then one.

Enjoy DelftEo
    07-01-12 03:12 PM
    When do you have Delfteo V8.0? Thanks!
    07-03-12 04:51 AM
    When do you have Delfteo V8.0? Thanks!
    Still doing some tests, have it running now a few days in my bold, I sent it to you to test soon.

Enjoy DelftEo
    07-03-12 07:28 AM
    Still doing some tests, have it running now a few days in my bold, I sent it to you to test soon.

Enjoy DelftEo
    have you had issues with BBM 6.2 draining the battery when the 'connected' apps definitions haven't been set yet?
    07-03-12 08:50 AM
    have you had issues with BBM 6.2 draining the battery when the 'connected' apps definitions haven't been set yet?
    I'm still not at this point, I'm doing some different tests to improve the installer to get the cod's registered with the installer.

Enjoy DelftEo
    07-03-12 09:31 AM
    I'm still not at this point, I'm doing some different tests to improve the installer to get the cod's registered with the installer.

Enjoy DelftEo
    are you talking about registry entries so that loader can 'see' the hybrid?
    or so that the installer will remove the cods when you uninstall them?
    07-03-12 09:45 AM
    About register the entries so that the loader see the hybrid and the user Don't need to select the alx files like my installer works now.

Enjoy DelftEo
    07-03-12 09:52 AM
    About register the entries so that the loader see the hybrid and the user Don't need to select the alx files like my installer works now.

Enjoy DelftEo
    sent you a pm with info that will help you with your endeavors
    Last edited by JSLEnterprises; 07-03-12 at 10:48 AM.
    07-03-12 10:10 AM
    Where are You? DelftEo!
    07-08-12 06:53 PM
    DelftEo is in mode "silence before the storm"
    Whahahaha

This week I publice the new DelftEo v1096
    W8 and see for yourself, more is up to you.

Enjoy DelftEo
    elbay12 likes this.
    07-09-12 07:14 PM
    Please, fix a bug with russian language.
    Last edited by Kuein; 07-12-12 at 06:30 PM.
    07-12-12 06:13 PM
    when out the new DelftEo v1096?
    07-13-12 03:56 AM
    when out the new DelftEo v1096?
    It is still no wind

07-13-12 07:55 AM
    i sent out the new DelftEo v1096 to some beta testers, if they give me the green light then tomorrow or sunday i post this link in public.

it has the latest os 7.1.0.523 cod�s and the latest v5.0.0.1096

improved installer without reg problems, thanks the hand giving from JSL
    Last edited by delfteo; 07-13-12 at 08:16 PM.
    07-13-12 08:05 PM
    Hello everybody, i've tested the newest hybrid from our friend DelftEo, everything's working just fine, the installer is better than before, and thanks for the VolumeFix included, even when you finish the hybrid installation, the boot time is faster than the other hybrids that i've used!

Big thanks to our Friend that still have faith on this device and keeps it alive
    07-15-12 08:39 PM
    Hello everybody, i've tested the newest hybrid from our friend DelftEo, everything's working just fine, the installer is better than before, and thanks for the VolumeFix included, even when you finish the hybrid installation, the boot time is faster than the other hybrids that i've used!

Big thanks to our Friend that still have faith on this device and keeps it alive
    Good good!! Share it now. :-)
    Where are you, delftEo???
    Last edited by phucvietnam; 07-16-12 at 02:49 AM.
    07-16-12 12:33 AM
    Hurry up!!!!
    "DelftEo is in mode "silence before the storm"
    Whahahaha
    W8 and see for yourself, more is up to you."
    This is monday, DelftEo.
    07-16-12 07:38 AM
    Hurry up!!!!
    "DelftEo is in mode "silence before the storm"
    Whahahaha
    W8 and see for yourself, more is up to you."
    This is monday, DelftEo.
    My friend,
    I don't know what your problem is, but "fast runners are death runners"
    I sent this hybrid to a few people to test it for complete.
    If they say ok it's good I publice the link.
    Better to have a good working hybrid then a half baked cookie.

Enjoy DelftEo
    07-16-12 08:47 AM
106 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD