Regards from chinese bbers,thank you for bring us the great hybrid rom,I'll always keep following your step.
    06-18-12 08:49 AM
    Everyone(chinese bbers who installed 7.5) says the 7.5 's battery and memory is very good
    China is a very big country, you can post this link there to support my work.
    Feel free To make your Donations Here, at [email protected]
    A little gift will be nice.

Enjoy DelftEo
    06-18-12 11:43 AM
    Tomorrow I'm going to make and test a total new platform 5.2.0.104 for our bold.
    Also have a total new SFI file to test.
    Let's see what the new changes bring to us.

Enjoy DelftEo
    06-19-12 10:09 PM
    What is the reaction oversea, do they like it much like you do ??
    I visit the site but google translate it in a bad english.

Enjoy DelftEo
    the reaction is quite good and still watching ^^
    they use Delfteo 7.4, JSL ROM, iMi v1.3 (1.4) based from your 7.4 lols T
    06-20-12 08:48 AM
    Hello DelftEo
    and thank you for your efforts which everyone appreciate. I have a question for you. I have installed your OS 7.4 and to do that I followed step by step your instructions. Now, my question is: I still have on my Win XP your installation program of DelftEo 7.4, because there I wasn't be able to find an uninstaller of it. How I can cancel the 7.4?
    An than, second question, you say we must use Ccleaner to be sure that all it's deleted. What do we exactly must search after the program shows us the found problems?
    I ran the CCleaner but there was no parts of your 7.4 program.
    So at that point, can I instal 7.5 without to delete anything on my laptop?
    I hope you understand my question. Thank you in advance
    06-23-12 12:40 PM
    Make sure you don't have any os installed at your pc, then Delfteo, or what ever.
    More os installed makes errors, I'm now testing a total new platform from Vodafone limited for our bold 9000 platform 5.2.0.104 and the latest os 7.1.0.523 the battery is more better and the browser is very quick.

I make always the best os hybrid for us, but if you like my work, support me with the support button, I can tell you it's a lot work I do, total for free. Thanks in advance.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 06-23-12 at 09:36 PM.
    hieupham likes this.
    06-23-12 08:23 PM
    Make sure you don't have any os installed at your pc, then Delfteo, or what ever.
    More os installed makes errors, I'm now testing a total new platform from Vodafone limited for our bold 9000 platform 5.2.0.104 and the latest os 7.1.0.523 the battery is more better and the browser is very quick.

I make always the best os hybrid for us, but if you like my work, support me with the support button, I can tell you it's a lot work I do, total for free. Thanks in advance.

Click to view quoted image

Enjoy DelftEo
    Hi delfteo, pls share it. I'll test for you and for our bold
    06-24-12 01:08 AM
    Hi delfteo, pls share it. I'll test for you and for our bold
    i test it for 2 days and then i sent it to the beta testers, also to you, till now it�s a very smooth and quick new os for our bold.
    i never think it can be better, but it will.
    06-24-12 08:55 PM
    Nice job
    06-24-12 10:32 PM
    I'm sorry if I continue to ask you DelftEo but if I open the BB Desktop Manager (for to make the backup), at the beginning it try to update the device software (as it's normal) and it find... your Delfteo OS 7.4 because probably I delete one your app. How I delete it? No uninstallers are on the laptop, nothing skip out from CCleaner. What I must to do?
    Thanks a lot.
    06-25-12 02:00 AM
    Tried anyway and... SUCCESS!
    Thanks DelftEo.
    06-25-12 03:24 AM
    i test it for 2 days and then i sent it to the beta testers, also to you, till now it�s a very smooth and quick new os for our bold.
    i never think it can be better, but it will.
    Thank you very much, i'm waiting............
    06-27-12 11:52 AM
    it�s quick and new, im making now a total new hybrid because there is a NEW os for our Bold.
    releases 5.0.0.1096 (Bundle 1814) for Blackberry Bold 9000
    with this new release i�m working right now at a new os7.1 hybrid.
    let you guys know.

drtiendiep and hieupham like this.
    06-27-12 05:09 PM
    it�s quick and new, im making now a total new hybrid because there is a NEW os for our Bold.
    releases 5.0.0.1096 (Bundle 1814) for Blackberry Bold 9000
    with this new release i�m working right now at a new os7.1 hybrid.
    let you guys know.

Hurry uppppp....!! Don't forget fix eror on music player screen (volume display)
    06-28-12 02:43 AM
    I fixed that also in the new hybrid, don't worry.

Enjoy DelftEo
    phucvietnam likes this.
    06-28-12 08:13 AM
    I made the total new DelftEo v8.0

It has the latest os6 and the latest os 7.1.0.523
    I fixed the manual wifi settings and the weird volume pic.
    I go test it and let you guys know tomorrow.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 06-28-12 at 10:16 PM.
    elbay12, drtiendiep and mrvulcann like this.
    06-28-12 10:13 PM
    Tonight I sent the beta to the testers.
    New os new platform and new bundle.
    Only one can be the best.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 06-29-12 at 12:16 PM.
    06-29-12 12:12 PM
    I'm waiting for new Hybrid DelftEo v8.0, send for me! Thanks.
    06-29-12 07:17 PM
    when the new hybrids coming out?
    06-29-12 10:36 PM
    I'm just putting some more flavor to this new hybrid and will spread it out, I think tomorrow.
    Till now its good running, only like to now how the battery time is.
    Don't worry DelftEo is always the best Bold 9000 hybrid.

Enjoy DelftEo
    MezmerizeVen and mrvulcann like this.
    06-29-12 11:29 PM
    Pending this new hybrid ..! I'm from Venezuela, I can help as a tester and provide all necessary assistance.
    06-30-12 12:12 AM
    Pending this new hybrid ..! I'm from Venezuela, I can help as a tester and provide all necessary assistance.
    Me too.... Bursting to up your new hybrid rom.
    06-30-12 02:08 AM
    I'm just putting some more flavor to this new hybrid and will spread it out, I think tomorrow.
    Till now its good running, only like to now how the battery time is.
    Don't worry DelftEo is always the best Bold 9000 hybrid.

Enjoy DelftEo
    So ever since I posted that I'll be releasing an update to my hybrid (which is already a year old), you've added to your responses (probably knowing i would read them)

"Only one can be the best."
    and
    "Don't worry DelftEo is always the best Bold 9000 hybrid."

which is funny since you've been using my hybrids as a base for your 'hybrids'. Proof of this claim includes:
    - my theme from it or the entry for it's installation found in one of the alx's
    - the core alx's are identical other than name changes it
    - unchanged alx's for the apps (including the versions of the cod's included), including the choice of the included apps themselves
    - the base 1079/1082 mix for the majority of the hybrid was the exact same as found within mine
    - The count of os6/7 and choices are pretty much the same as the base.
    The few more cod's you've used from os6/7 (roughly about half a dozen) that over all creates execution errors (not to be confused with verification errors) in the error log. I took about 10 minutes each with your 7.4 and 7.5 (after your last few posts) to see that you've not even considered fixing them (or not know how to).

Side Note: If you really knew what you were doing you'd have known long ago that it was platform 5.2.0.104 that had volume graphical issue in it's resources, and was the reason I switched back to using the older.93 and .95 versions., .106 ALSO has this issue since it was built off .104 source.

Your installer still has no registry entries for the build, and is a shotty implementation at best. You're even using the same wipe batch from my earlier installer and the entry you added to 'launch' loader.exe will only work on your computer rather than everyone else's. (You might want to look into 'windows system variables' and how they work)

While competition is always good, and it's always good to see someone continuing support for old devices after the most experienced of us builders have moved on (lyridical, willyboy, myself, etc)... It's not, however, good/acceptable to see someone saying they're the best when the majority of their work is based off someone elses, and without credit or any awknowledgement of it either (In the Android world its called "kang'ing").

This post was simply to point out your ineptitude and arrogance of calling yourself 'the best', and bringing to light the hint of fear you're giving off because the progenitor of 'your work' has shown up.

I'm not calling myself 'the best' either, because I did learn from someone who was better than myself. The reason why they passed on the reign's was because I used their knowledge and took it a step further and improved it without using their past work. If you really want to be the best, make your own from scratch, spend the time to edit the scripts, fix the errors in the countless numbers of error logs, and clean up the mess inside your "hybrids" ...learn how to do new things.

As Niccolo Machiavelli said to Leonardo da Vinci: “Pity the student who does not surpass his master.”

Cheers
    - JSL
    Last edited by JSLEnterprises; 06-30-12 at 04:18 AM.
    lordnorms likes this.
    06-30-12 03:31 AM
    Really???????????????
    06-30-12 04:52 AM
    Really???????????????
    Yep. If you start looking at the files/scripts, you'll see it plain as day. I didn't bring it to light sooner because I pretty much left the entire blackberry community when I went over to Android last year. It's been a long time since i've visited crackberry.com.

I dont care that it's going on (since I knew long ago a little bit after I released v7) , but when someone claims to be 'the best' off someone else's work, it'll rub anyone the wrong way, especially after being away for such a long time.
    Last edited by JSLEnterprises; 06-30-12 at 05:36 AM.
    06-30-12 05:16 AM
106 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD