I purchased this BB Bold from T-Mobile and unlocked it for use on AT&T's network. BBM doesn't seem to work and I can't find any settings for it. Can someone help?
    01-12-10 09:03 PM
    Which BBM are you running?? You should try update it by going to app world and searching for Blackberry Messenger. If you do not have app world installed use your browser and enter this link

mobile . blackberry . com

From that site you can download app world and follow my instructions above or simply download BBM straight to your BlackBerry.
    01-12-10 11:29 PM
    I would recommend downloading messenger directly from Rim, just because some have had problems with Appworld.
    bbm5.0 ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 11:34 PM
    Another thing you will probably want to do, if you haven't already, is to download and install the ATT OS for your device. You should be able to get it from their website.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 11:37 PM
    Well, AT&T medianet downloaded on it, does that mean the AT&T OS is on it? How can I check the OS? Where, more specifically, is the AT&T OS download from their website?
    01-13-10 04:19 AM
    if u need to type in asian languages then grab the os posted in the thread at the top of this forum.

if not here's a link to the atnt os, but bbm 5 issues should have nothing to do with the os ur currently running.

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...F461F302FA1FC4

i downloaded bbm 5 with no issues through app world.
    01-13-10 04:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD