Good day,

Every time i try to update my OS to 7.1 on my 9900 it keeps saying "An error has occurred while downloading software for your device. Please verify your Internet connection or try again later, if the problem persists."
    I have been having this problem for months now. I updated my DM to the latest version, tried BBSAK (this is telling me it cannot detect my device), tried apploader (this in not picking up that an update is install on my pc). Delete the 'vendor.xml' file.

DM will pick up may phone and the update but its giving me the error message.

Im using a PC with a 64Bit windows 7 OS installed. Not sure what else to do.

Plz help!

07-23-12 04:41 PM
    you need to download the software again, this is a case of corrupt downloaded file.
    07-29-12 07:24 AM
    Hey 2c, thanks for the reply. I dont think it has anything to do with the copy of the OS i have installed. I deleted all the installed OS 7.1 (and all the others) and take the battery out of the phone while have it connected to the computer. Once it start, i will get this same error message ("An error has occurred while downloading software for your device. Please verify your Internet connection or try again later, if the problem persists"). Im REALLY over worked now! i dont know what to do now.
    08-14-12 10:44 PM
    Hi Don,

I'm experiencing the same problem... have you found the solutions already?
    Need your help...
    Thanks
    John
    08-26-13 08:28 AM
    Make sure your internet connexion doesn't interrupt your os download while in desktop manager
    Also download from berryshout.com os 7.1 for 9900
    I made on my 9900 wipe with bbsak then started the DM and it found my device and selected update

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 bold using my freaky side
    09-11-13 05:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD