Hello!
    I just got my hands on my new Torch 9810, I don't have a sim card that is provisioned that will fit in it sadly, but I am able to connect to the WiFi, the one thing that won't work on ANY of my 7.1 phones, I can not sign into twitter, Music Store, my emails (it for some reason is enterprise only) etc. It doesn't seem to work on my phone even when I had a working sim in my old 9360 since I was somehow able to get my micro sim perfectly able to work in it, it connects to the BIS fine, but it doesn't sign in to Twitter or any other thing, it says that I do not have sufficient wireless coverage permissions and that I should connect to a WiFi, I am connected to a WiFi, and it still won't work like I said. I even connected it to my current phones Hotspot and it still says I can't, I am able to surf the Web, download apps, etc. Am I the only one having this issue? Not even BBM works on it!

Posted via CB10
    07-15-20 04:23 PM
    Hello!
    I just got my hands on my new Torch 9810, I don't have a sim card that is provisioned that will fit in it sadly, but I am able to connect to the WiFi, the one thing that won't work on ANY of my 7.1 phones, I can not sign into twitter, Music Store, my emails (it for some reason is enterprise only) etc. It doesn't seem to work on my phone even when I had a working sim in my old 9360 since I was somehow able to get my micro sim perfectly able to work in it, it connects to the BIS fine, but it doesn't sign in to Twitter or any other thing, it says that I do not have sufficient wireless coverage permissions and that I should connect to a WiFi, I am connected to a WiFi, and it still won't work like I said. I even connected it to my current phones Hotspot and it still says I can't, I am able to surf the Web, download apps, etc. Am I the only one having this issue? Not even BBM works on it!

Posted via CB10
    When you awakened today, you realized that we’re now in 2020 correct?
    07-15-20 07:03 PM
    When you awakened today, you realized that we’re now in 2020 correct?
    I’ve been living in 2011 for idk how long
    07-15-20 09:27 PM
    I’ve been living in 2011 for idk how long
    LMAO - admitting is the first step
    07-16-20 03:34 PM