HI, I Bought a Bold 9900 Recently. Then I've Connected to my computer & saw that there is a update to be performed. so I download it & then it says device has to be rebooted. Then I Click on reboot, after that my phone died just like that. it refuses to restart, No red blinking, literally nothing. Can Someone help me how to fix this issue>
    12-31-18 02:25 AM
    Use the desktop manager. Maybe you can repair your bold

Posted via CB10
    01-11-19 01:02 PM
    After 40+ Bold 9900s, this usually means one of two things; 1. The power system may be damaged and is the one thing we've never found any one able to repair, or 2. you may need to reload device software (if cord was moved while updating software it could've caused update issue) in which case you should:

A. Remove battery.
    B. Plug in to computer via usb
    C. Open a command prompt on your computer and change to directory program files (x86)/common files/research in motion/apploader
    D. Then type and enter "loader.exe resettofactory" (red light should come on despite lack of battery, if not then insert battery and enter command again)
    E. A window will pop-up for the apploader program verifying your pin device and click through process to reload software
    *if you need most recent device software for att or t-mobile (I know you said not branded) perhaps let me know
    mushroom_daddy likes this.
    01-20-19 06:44 PM
    have you tried charging it? if so either try a new cable, or try the application loader wizard
    04-07-19 12:40 PM