TRNCFRG Graffiti is the final and the latest version of my build based on OS5 and I'm not going to release any other version based on it. This includes 5.0.0.979; 5.0.0.1015 and 5.0.0.1030 Java. If you have been using the Dream Hybrid which was last updated on January 12, there still found a bug related with GSM signal as reported -even I'm not sure- but a handful of usability improvements have been made on this version.

This is not trial-and-error, this is stable and solid hybrid

Hybrid versions of the BlackBerry Operating System are repackaged collections of software developed by RIM, and the contained software remains RIM's intellectual property. Members posting here are expected to respect and comply with relevant intellectual property laws. TRNCFRG Graffiti Hybrid is a BlackBerry OS for 9650 (essex) only! Please backup your data and/or information from your handled with BlackBerry Device Software or third-party programs before you installed this Hybrid.

1. Download TRNCFRG Graffiti Hybrid
    2. Backup your data and/or information from your handled
    3. Wipe your BlackBerry with BBSAK or another recommended software
    4. Highly recommended to reset your handled to Factory Default
    5. Remove the previous BlackBerry base OS from your computer
    6. Download and Install 5.0.0.1030 base OS to your computer (official from Sprint)
    7. Run the hybrid and pointing to java folder on base installation folder
    8. BBHybridsTool will be running after installation is complete

Recommended to Shrink
    1. All Languages except English
    2. All Fonts except Latin Truetype
    2. All Media files (Musics, Videos, Backgrounds)
    3. All Games (I hate games!)

I would recommend you to shrink default ringtones and download BB6 ringtones from here, and load it to your Media Card. Please do 2-3 battery pull for best result.

Last but not least, enjoy the hybrid
    TRNCFRG
    bollasdes likes this.
    01-15-11 01:34 PM
    Hello, the Graffiti version web browsing is slower and also has the problem with the collasping icons and tabs on web pages. After installing and running all three of your hybrids the "Finial Version" is the best. It has no problems nor issues I have found that your other two newer versions contain. Apparently the new files etc just don't play nice with the 9650 proving newer is not always better.
    01-15-11 09:51 PM
    Hello, there a bug in my "Final Version" which is published, you can't open this URL properly BlackBerry - Download BlackBerry App World

The image didn't loaded, and I fix the issue on "Graffiti version", I'm agree that my final version has a good speed on web browser than graffiti. Overall I love graffiti
    01-15-11 11:20 PM
    Question for you guys, I have 5.0.975 OS (sprint) installed. Granted that every device is different. Do any these hybrids runs better/quicker that the straight .975 o? Just wanted some feedback before a take the plunge.
    01-17-11 02:51 PM
    I would prefer use .1030 rather than stay with .975
    01-18-11 11:28 AM
    I would love to install this ... however ... I went click on the hyperlink (os 1030) to install on my computer and this popped up ..

So my question is to you recommend installing this ... do i do a diligent search for the os 1030 to install this base and then install your hybrid? I know it's my choice, by just wanted some feedback. I'm not convinced to upgrade to os 6 yet. I want to ride os 5 out for a while.
    01-18-11 04:19 PM
    ^^^ That is the 1030 OS. The 1675 just refers to the bundle number.
    01-19-11 12:09 AM
    Yes, lol. I'm downloading now. Looking forward to this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-11 03:24 AM
    Would this work on the Verizon .975 OS5?
    01-22-11 06:30 PM
    Would this work on the Verizon .975 OS5?
    .975 has bad battery life, I would recommend to install through .1030
    01-22-11 08:39 PM
    What is the difference between your 3 hybrids?
    01-22-11 09:59 PM
    What is the difference between your 3 hybrids?
    I would prefer if you install the "Final Version 5.0" or "Graffiti Final Version". Both stable and solid. Someone here reported that my 5.0 version is more stable than Graffiti version. But there are too many Indonesian website is not compatible with 5.0 version, that's why I released the Graffiti.

PS: Both are stable and solid
    01-22-11 10:38 PM
    I have just installed the Graffiti moments ago to give it a try. The only issue I have come across is syncing Gmail contacts and calendar. These normally synced without having to use Google Sync, just doing a battery pull to see if this resolves it.
    01-22-11 10:56 PM
    Bingo, that did it, Just a simple Battery Pull.
    01-22-11 11:01 PM
    Bingo, that did it, Just a simple Battery Pull.
    Ideally, you need to battery pull to make everything running smooth. I have no issue with this version. Everything is works fine and normal
    01-22-11 11:13 PM
    So far, rock solid. Quick question, is this using the .398 radio file?
    01-22-11 11:38 PM
    the radio file is depend on base OS you've installed. so the answer is using .1030 radio file.
    01-23-11 12:14 AM
    Great hybrid. After dumping the King V6 hybrid due to bugs, Graffiti is a nice surprise. No bugs and MUCH better battery life.
    06-02-11 09:11 AM
    Great hybrid. After dumping the King V6 hybrid due to bugs, Graffiti is a nice surprise. No bugs and MUCH better battery life.
    Wow, there are still people out there that us the 5.0 OS. Talk about afraid of change. My BB has been on KV6, and as a matter of fact all of "Kings" Hybrids. They have out performed anything a 5.0 hybrid can ever hope to have..........

--BlackScorpion AKA: King , Remember that name!!!
    King V6 "Primetime" 9650
    06-02-11 06:27 PM
    King V6 doesn't have bugs. It must be your device. It is obvious you can't handle it so it is a wise move on your part not to run it.
    06-02-11 07:12 PM
    Another illiterate. Wonderful.

1. can't update PRL with a King hybrid
    2. can't connect to QPST with a King hybrid
    3. can't tether for free with a King hybrid

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid, slurper.
    Again, it's you. Everyone else can do those things. Wake up! it's too much for you.
    06-02-11 07:17 PM
    Another illiterate. Wonderful.

1. can't update PRL with a King hybrid
    2. can't connect to QPST with a King hybrid
    3. can't tether for free with a King hybrid

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid, slurper.
    1. Just you
    2. Just you
    3. Oh look you again
    Have never had a problem that isn't an easy fix. For your information.
    06-02-11 07:22 PM
    Search for King and PRL, slurper. Sorry about making you look like a fool.
    It's you that's looking like a fool. I and everyone I know that uses it updates their PRL. Would you like me to provide you with a tutorial on how to do it? I can make sure I write it in a very simple easy to understand language for you.
    lotzakritters likes this.
    06-02-11 07:24 PM
    the link is dead ! anyone have the file ? can you share it ?
    02-19-12 07:47 AM
    Anyone able to share the file?
    04-30-12 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD