Hi I have the Blackberry Tour and I used App World to try to install the new bbm and it told me to restart my device and i did and I turned it back on and i couldn't find the bbm icon. I have check all of the hidden icons and in every folder and its no where to be found. i tried to bbm myself from my sisters phone and it said the message was delievered (there was a little D next to th check mark) but i never got it...I need help! what do i do. I am not really technologically savvy so i'd appreciate the simplest directions possible
    10-25-09 04:34 PM
    i did and it wasn't there
    10-25-09 04:37 PM
    Sounds like you had an error in the system.

Here's another link to reload from. I hope you have a backup that you can restore your contacts from.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-09 04:56 PM
    Before you attempt to reinstall, I would recommend deleting the corrupted version. Oftentimes, apps encounter hiccups trying to overwrite.
    10-25-09 07:56 PM
    I doubt it is corrupt. Resend the service books and it should pop right up. This is a common issue when installing the bbm.

10-25-09 10:21 PM
    Had the same issue. Went to the blackberry mobile site and downloaded it from there then restarted and BBM was in the download folder.

10-26-09 05:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD