Last night i tried to change my email address. The new email address registered and appeared to be working.

Then i tried to send a test email to no avail. I went into the email folder and it was still showing the old address on the top bar. I ended up deleting the folder entirely and now when i go to send a email i get an error saying

"No message services configured. You will only be able to save draft"

How do I go about getting my BB to recognize the new email and have a new folder setup? Do i need to call my provider?

Any help is MUCH appreciated!
    12-14-08 01:03 PM
    You'll need to readd your email address and resend your service books again.

All you had to do after putting in that new email was to send your service books.
    12-14-08 01:06 PM
    ive sent the service books numerous times and its done nothing to help..
    12-14-08 01:33 PM
    Are you sure you have an email on there?

Did you try readding it
    12-14-08 01:37 PM
    I have a BIS email yes.
    The email however is not showing up on the phone at all.
    I cant figure out how to add it back on Maybe At&t has to do it?
    I tried logging into the BIS system and sending the service books. But all I get is a message saying the email is setup and should begin working in 20 mins.
    But an hour later it still says I have no messaging setup on my BB

Im about to update to the new OS. Maybe that will help?
    12-14-08 03:16 PM
    You can use the set up wizard icon, you can add it from y0our BIS online, should be in the same area as where you send your books, Im not familar with AT&T though, or manage internet email com you can add anemail address there
    12-14-08 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD