Review makes the OS sound great, but there are no links to V3 in post 1

Can you use the .714 .sfi with the .746 base on V3 ?

If you can I might well be tempted to see how it compares with the latest BL build
    Good Day! LE,

Yes i suggest you use the large .714 if you live in Canada or the US, and UK and also please use the Rogers New .746 and you will be very impressed!
    Let me know i can upload the required files if you need them...

Fresh download Link is up on top of this link! Enjoy Folks

Tom
    11-06-12 09:46 AM
    Good Day! LE,

Yes i suggest you use the large .714 if you live in Canada or the US, and UK and also please use the Rogers New .746 and you will be very impressed!
    Let me know i can upload the required files if you need them...

Tom
    Thanks Tom

I already have a fresh base OS installed on my PC, first thing I do after loading a Hybrid is to uninstall it and load up a fresh base for teh next one !!!

I see that there is now a link for V3 posted so I will make up the OS.

Will give BL Returns a full weeks running before I load up so I have got a good baseline to compare.

Legal
    11-06-12 09:49 AM
    Thanks, LE

If you have any questions or concern lets me know...

By the way i tried both of the new Hybrids from the other side, and this new updated V3 rocks its amazing and please give a feedback when the time has arrived...

I think you will enjoy it in every aspect!

It has the new and updated BBmaps and also the new caller LED Lights and also the the new Caller Menu Chart

There is a .714 Orange UK all ready in this New Updated V3 try it if you get any problems go with the large .714 VUK there is a slight difference...
    Tom
    ochid likes this.
    11-06-12 09:55 AM
    Thanks, LE

If you have any questions or concern lets me know...

By the way i tried both of the new Hybrids from the other side, and this new updated V3 rocks its amazing and please give a feedback when the time has arrived...

I think you will enjoy it in every aspect!

It has the new and updated BBmaps and also the new caller LED Lights and also the the new Caller Menu Chart

There is a .714 Orange UK all ready in this New Updated V3 try it if you get any problems go with the large .714 VUK there is a slight difference...
    Tom
    My carrier is Voda UK so I use that .sfi. Runs cool and give good signal on the BL Hybrids.
    11-06-12 10:03 AM
    Right On! LE

Thats what I am using the large .714 VUK

Its very smooth and fast in every aspect and it doesnt take days or weeks to settles down it should be active in 24 to 48 hours to where you want it...

Enjoy!
    Tom
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    11-06-12 10:08 AM
    Right On! LE

Thats what I am using the large .714 VUK

Its very smooth and fast in every aspect and it doesnt take days or weeks to settles down it should be active in 24 to 48 hours to where you want it...

Enjoy!
    Tom
    One question has come to mind, are there any modified .alx files in the zip or are they all standard .746 ?
    And I have noticed a file in the Java that I don't recall seeing before: Cod Info.exe. Should this be pasted over to the base or not ?
    Last edited by Legal Eagle; 11-06-12 at 10:50 AM.
    11-06-12 10:35 AM
    Hi, LE

Yes there are many modified .alx files please copy and past them over the oem original Rogers new updated 9900 PL5.1.0.546_A7.1.0.746 (Rogers Wireless Canada)

at least 2 times to make sure, then put your large .714 copy and past at least 2 times and then reboot your Windows Pc, and then shrink to what you want on of off, and remove the vendor files there should only be one to knock off and then your set!

Enjoy LE, and everyone else who wants a very fine Hydrid for their BB Bold 9900 Series Smart Phone...

Regards,
    Tom
    Legal Eagle and neumann66 like this.
    11-06-12 11:10 AM
    Hi, LE

Yes there are many modified .alx files please copy and past them over the oem original Rogers new updated 9900 PL5.1.0.546_A7.1.0.746 (Rogers Wireless Canada)

at least 2 times to make sure, then put your large .714 copy and past at least 2 times and then reboot your Windows Pc, and then shrink to what you want on of off, and remove the vendor files there should only be one to knock off and then your set!

Enjoy LE, and everyone else who wants a very fine Hydrid for their BB Bold 9900 Series Smart Phone...

Regards,
    Tom
    And the .exe and the 2 .txt files in the Java folder. Do they stay or are they deleted ???
    11-06-12 11:18 AM
    Hi, LE

Knock them off if you want or leave them they are just profing to let user know the fine details and the work that took place within this new and updated V3, these are just readme records to tell and show the user what has taking place and whats going to be loaded on their BB hardware in this regard their BB Bold 9900 Series...

Regards,
    Tom
    11-06-12 11:26 AM
    Hi, LE

Knock them off if you want or leave them they are just profing to let user know the fine details and the work that took place within this new and updated V3, these are just readme records to tell and show the user what has taking place and whats going to be loaded on their BB hardware in this regard their BB Bold 9900 Series...

Regards,
    Tom
    Thanks for all your help with teh nuances of this Hybrid.

Every builder does things slightly differently so it's always wise to check things out fully before you load.

I will report back when loaded, I intend to use BL Returns for 1 week then this build for 1 week so will have a direct comparison between the two to comment on.

If as you lead me to believe it is better than the latest BL build I will be mightily impressed.
    ochid likes this.
    11-06-12 11:32 AM
    Thanks for all your help with teh nuances of this Hybrid.

Every builder does things slightly differently so it's always wise to check things out fully before you load.

I will report back when loaded, I intend to use BL Returns for 1 week then this build for 1 week so will have a direct comparison between the two to comment on.

If as you lead me to believe it is better than the latest BL build I will be mightily impressed.
    Good Luck, LE i am very sure you will fall in love with this current V3 keep us posted please...
    Let it Rip!

Tom
    11-06-12 11:35 AM
    Great review of v3 @explorertm...your reviews of other hybrids have been spot on for me, especially with BL_ATT_V3...hands my favorite so far.

Looking for a link to v3 in post #1; want to give this one a go.

Thank you very much! dkgip

You will love this new updated V3 doesn't get any better in the BB Bold 9900 7.1 class of Hybrids. This is it the end of the line as far as you are and can tweak or mod any OEM BB 7.1 OS with this New Updated V3 don't expect anything better or solid in regards of a Hybrid performance add on/ patch like this V3...

Regards,
    Tom

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-06-12 01:30 PM
    I followed your advice..so far so good thank you

1 hours later and its running perfectly..great job...thank you

3 hours...works perfectly....thanks again...cant wait for the next improvement,,hard to believe you guys can improve on this....

you are the best guys.......
    ochid likes this.
    11-06-12 04:40 PM
    I followed your advice..so far so good thank you

1 hours later and its running perfectly..great job...thank you

3 hours...works perfectly....thanks again...cant wait for the next improvement,,hard to believe you guys can improve on this....

you are the best guys.......
    Hi Chris,

We are very pleased that you really like it and thanks again for dropping by and your great feedback!

Enjoy! Your unleashed BB Bold 9900 with the V3 Agile 2012 Hybrid...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Hybrid V3.0 Updated AGILE and OEM OS7.1.0.746 and Tapatalk
    ochid likes this.
    11-06-12 04:50 PM
    where is the V3 link kakak ?
    11-06-12 08:05 PM
    where is the V3 link kakak ?
    It's in the bottom of 1st post on page 1 mate...

with 4G Support Network
    v3.0 AGILE (BASE OS7.1.0.746)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/y6lbkrwg57...06112012.rar?m
    11-06-12 09:49 PM
    file name is TRANSFORMER EXXTREME AGILE v2.0 HUGE SFI____06112012.rar
    is it v3.0 or not ?
    11-06-12 10:27 PM
    sir i new to bb im comfuse for installing it can i ask for tom pin thank

11-06-12 10:34 PM
    Just wanted to mention that I used the Agile name on one of my builds a while ago - back in July. http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...0718-a-735922/
    11-07-12 12:24 AM
    file name is TRANSFORMER EXXTREME AGILE v2.0 HUGE SFI____06112012.rar
    is it v3.0 or not ?
    Hi (imsatsel) please down load from on the 1st page file: with 4G Support Network
    v3.0 AGILE (BASE OS7.1.0.746) and that is the V3 that you are looking for and please install the new OEM BlackBerry 9900 PL5.1.0.546_A7.1.0.746 if you have a Bold 9900 and over write all the V3 over the OEM BB Installer...

Enjoy this very fine V3

Tom
    11-07-12 07:54 AM
    sir i new to bb im comfuse for installing it can i ask for tom pin thank

Hi (rloche19) whats the trouble?

Tom
    11-07-12 07:55 AM
    Just wanted to mention that I used the Agile name on one of my builds a while ago - back in July. http://forums.crackberry.com/hybrid-...0718-a-735922/
    Hi (wu-wei) its just the name we used nothing do do with your Hydrid or files...

Tom
    11-07-12 07:57 AM
    Hi (wu-wei) its just the name we used nothing do do with your Hydrid or files...

Tom
    Hi Tom,

Would this hybrid work with 9790 or is it for 9900 only as the name suggests ?
    11-07-12 09:07 AM
    Hi Tom,

Would this hybrid work with 9790 or is it for 9900 only as the name suggests ?
    Goodmoring Maxx,

Thanks for your very good question, ( sorry this new updated V3 is geared only for the Bold 9900 Series Smartphone )

The Bold 9790 has a different motherboard and CPU and also the memory is has a different class of RAM setting for RIM, the Bold 9900 has everything to drive complicated apps and operating system only made/built for the Bold 9900 Series, in others words the Bold 9900 is a much better built spartphone with hardware to perform and do the job, the Bold 9790 has a lower level of hardware support and so it cant do everything that the Bold 9900 can )

Regards,
    Tom
    maxx71 likes this.
    11-07-12 10:02 AM
    Goodmoring Maxx,

Thanks for your very good question, ( sorry this new updated V3 is geared only for the Bold 9900 Series Smartphone )

The Bold 9790 has a different motherboard and CPU and also the memory is has a different class of RAM setting for RIM, the Bold 9900 has everything to drive complicated apps and operating system only made/built for the Bold 9900 Series, in others words the Bold 9900 is a much better built spartphone with hardware to perform and do the job, the Bold 9790 has a lower level of hardware support and so it cant do everything that the Bold 9900 can )

Regards,
    Tom
    while being "geared towards" the 99xx, that doesn't mean that the 9790 won't work. Just means you haven't tested on 9790. also: he didnt ask which you thought was better
    11-07-12 10:14 AM
211 1234 ...