http://i45.tinypic.com/2j16dqh.jpg

Nov 2012 is 1 Yr 3 Months now.

I just pulled out my Bold 9900 Box & on the side of it, there's a Large sticker. The following info are on it amongst many others.

1. Month & Year of Manufacture : October, 2011
    2. Month & Year of Import : October, 2011
    3. Model : RDY71UW
    4. MADE IN MEXICO 5

http://i49.tinypic.com/x7tyx.jpg

How does :- (01) is it at least 3 years old? (02) 1 year old? come in here ...
    Good Job! audio_engr

So what is your point here?

let me try and give it one more shot! again, cuz these stuff I really love, the bold has had 3 major improvement re- designs to this day...

In other works there has been 3 all together different core hardware changes right to this day, yes 3! so what is the problem?

Perhaps that this info is not for public use in regards to what your asking?

Suggestion I have been a RIM employee for over 7 years and I know a thing or two in what going down or up within RIM,

For you what your asking could be answered if you make contact with a RIM current or ex employee and they for sure will state extact fact and answer and I really think you will have a very terrible time finding one of us to talk about these matter...

Sorry but this is here or there and I have tones of member pm me to starting uploading our brand new fresh brew of Hybrids

Sorry man, this is what is and I suggest you ask somewhere else and move on from this stale back and forth the general members don't care and at this time I really don't care this topic has come to the final end...

I would be very careful in posting RIM property without the boys and girls consent at RIM Canada, you could be dragged to a court case before you know it, heads up and be smart... Mister Audio_engr... just a small suggestion

Tom
    11-16-12 01:23 PM
    Tom

Your reply is completely OUT OF LINE. I haven't a damn clue as to why you are agitated bcoz there's no goddamn reason for it. I dislike egoistic folks so jus' go chill pal ...

Am over & outa here !! Offloading your V3 too ...
    maxx71 and SheeB like this.
    11-16-12 01:31 PM
    Tom

Your reply is completely OUT OF LINE. I haven't a damn clue as to why you are agitated bcoz there's no goddamn reason for it. I dislike egoistic folks so jus' go chill pal ...

Am over & outa here !! Offloading your V3 too ...
    Your welcome! Audio_Enger

All the best and Good Luck!

Remember this is only use on your own risk and we never asked any founding or money transaction from you...

Well we can afford to lose members like you and people who are come for another type of quest...

We are here to bring our well thought out and very planned Hybrid Mixes to everyone to enjoy and un-leash the power that the new upgraded bold that most users I assure own at this time...

We don't ask for money and never will and we are just here to help each member for an issue or problems with our V Series Hybrid Products and To Also Give Every One A Sound Other Option then the common blaa blaa blaaa and same old day in and day out talk that has taking place for over too long in this Hybrid Section for the last 2 years or so...

The world folks is changing every second! and with that said, we have put a team together in the past couple of months to raise the bar on Hybrids and to be very competitive with the skills that we have within our design and testing... we just want everyone to know that we just want people to have options and to have fun, that's all ... no more or less..

This is a hobby for each and all of us at this side and we have something for all the users to enjoy at a very high standard for sometime to come...

Again 10/4 Mr Audio_engr we wish you all the best!

Regards,
    Tom and Seno
    ochid likes this.
    11-16-12 01:47 PM
    @ ochid

You have a Hybrid of BBM 7.0.0.85 ??
    Yay, I have Sir soon we will launching with v4 package
    11-16-12 06:19 PM
    Yay, I have Sir soon we will launching with v4 package
    Fantastic, cannot wait. I assume it will be optimized for .746 base?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-16-12 08:07 PM

Nov 2012 is 1 Yr 3 Months now.

How does :- (01) is it at least 3 years old? (02) 1 year old? come in here ...
    I can't believe I'm even responding to this, but last I checked 1 year and 3 or 4 months is less than 3 years. There is no 9900 in existence that is 3 years old.

As for your disjointed logic linking the 9000 and the 9900, I will suggest that yes, they both carry the Bold name - but then again so does the 97xx series - but they are all worlds apart in terms of hardware.

I might also suggest that your impressions on manufacturing sites (Hungary v Mexico) are so uninformed as to barely require mention.

As for anyone inviting legal action by RIM, I think your alleged employer would be more irked by your completely baseless claims of copyright on their intellectual property than any phantom claims you've conjured in your head based on people's criticisms of your lack of logic here on this forum.

No further response will be coming from me, as you are doing a fabulous job of demonstrating your astounding combination of ignorance and arrogance.
    Last edited by wu-wei; 11-17-12 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Fixed font. I hate the Serif font.
    maxx71, tryfe, middbrew and 3 others like this.
    11-16-12 08:36 PM
    Audio_Engr, that reply was not directed at you, but I used your date info as a basis for clarifying the chronology of RIM's hardware releases.
    maxx71 likes this.
    11-16-12 08:38 PM
    Hi Maxx

The very 1st bold 9900 was out in the market:

The Bold 9900 was launched in Thailand in the DTAC 3G Expo on September 3-4th 2011 and there has been 3 major updated within the hardware section of the bold 9900

(01) Bold 9000 was the current bold and its been out for over 3 years...

(02) Bold 9000 gets renamed to the bold 9900 ( with issues )

(03) the bold 9900 that is now made in mexico with brand new board and chip (these are within the year mark and issues all rectified and all corrected, and this design is RIM's as_build moving forward...

There we go and there you are, Maxx
    @ Tom, your evil twin is back to his best now
    Isn't you hybrid for 9900 devices only ?????? Then why are you mentioning 9000 Bold ?
    11-16-12 09:32 PM
    I can't believe I'm even responding to this, but last I checked 1 year and 3 or 4 months is less than 3 years. There is no 9900 in existence that is 3 years old.

As for your disjointed logic linking the 9000 and the 9900, I will suggest that yes, they both carry the Bold name - but then again so does the 97xx series - but they are all worlds apart in terms of hardware.

I might also suggest that your impressions on manufacturing sites (Hungary v Mexico) are so uninformed as to barely require mention.

As for anyone inviting legal action by RIM, I think your alleged employer would be more irked by your completely baseless claims of copyright on their intellectual property than any phantom claims you've conjured in your head based on people's criticisms of your lack of logic here on this forum.

No further response will be coming from me, as you are doing a fabulous job of demonstrating your astounding combination of ignorance and arrogance.
    Yay look who stopped by Mr wu

Sorry Mr wu I will not be able to waste one breath or comment with you this time or anytime from this point forward. If you want to chat you should hook up with me one day in the future in a chat room you pick the time and place and if I am free I will be there, I hope you are getting my point that it seems to me that all this is just cheap and foolish talk and it clearly shows and what many people who I let observe that there are very confused and very lonely without and thing else to spend there time and have the usb cable near by to download a hybrid and install... Sorry but there are a few more little things that are more important in my life, next to building high end hybrid... I have a life and a family and everything I ever wanted I don't have time to waste and never did. Hope you can put the usb cable down for a second and understand what I am try to_tell you Mr wu and you all know who I am talking too... You will be totally wasting your getting a response again from us... Now you can crab your usb cables and go do your thing wasn't that sweet and simple?

Have A Great weekend everyone. I know i/we will

Keep tuned in a week of so our new V4 will be up for downloading keep the usb cable handy, lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-16-12 09:51 PM

Sorry Mr wu I will not be able to waste one breath or comment with you this time or anytime from this point forward. If you want to chat you should hook up with me one day in the future in a chat room you pick the time and place and if I am free I will be there, I hope you are getting my point that it seems to me that all this is just cheap and foolish talk and it clearly shows and what many people who I let observe that there are very confused and very lonely without and thing else to spend there time and have the usb cable near by to download a hybrid and install... Sorry but there are a few more little things that are more important in my life, next to building high end hybrid... I have a life and a family and everything I ever wanted I don't have time to waste and never did. Hope you can put the usb cable down for a second and understand what I am try to_tell you Mr wu and you all know who I am talking too... You will be totally wasting your getting a response again from us... Now you can crab your usb cables and go do your thing wasn't that sweet and simple?

WOW, that was one of the longest run on sentence I have seen in a long time. It would help if you could make you statements a little more comprehensible so others can follow along. Thank you.
    11-17-12 01:19 AM
    One member has already been rewarded with a week away from the forums for repeated insulting and/or aggressive posting. Closing this thread to reduce the risk he will be promoted to a permanent ban for making a new user name to evade the ban.
    11-17-12 04:21 AM
211 ... 789