can i have that meter berry apps? thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    MeterBerry is a paid app, and requests for warez should be left out of the Hybrid OS forum.

Sent from my B@stard BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    11-09-12 09:06 PM
    MeterBerry is a paid app, and requests for warez should be left out of the Hybrid OS forum.

Sent from my B@stard BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    Thank you again for making it very clear that this link and Hybrid section is not about 3 party apps and for sure we are not a warez 3rd party paid app resort centre or anything do with with RIM's beta resource web site...

All 3rd party apps and information is the responsibility of the BlackBerry device owner/user ...

Thanks, (bmercer94) very good point!

Tom and Seno

BlackBerry 9900 with Hybrid V3.0 Updated AGILE and OEM OS7.1.0.746 and TapaTalk
    11-10-12 08:29 AM
    TinyMeter is another good battery/system monitor...and it's free.

http://blackberryotaapp.info/2011/09...lackberry.html

11-10-12 10:35 AM
    Goodmorning Everyone!

Here are the new most current results with the installation of the new updated V3 Hybrid...
    11-12-12 06:31 AM
    Hello guys. I'm new to the whole Hybrid OS thing and decided to give it a try. I have installed the latest .746 UTS base and replaced the loader files with the V3 hybrid. However, I did not add the .714 radio file - is this necessary/ what does it do? Should I re-install the OS including the radio .sfi file?
    Furthermore, I noticed that the facebook app requires a keycode before I can accept the software additional terms. What is this?
    Thanks in advance.
    11-13-12 03:58 AM
    Hello guys. I'm new to the whole Hybrid OS thing and decided to give it a try. I have installed the latest .746 UTS base and replaced the loader files with the V3 hybrid. However, I did not add the .714 radio file - is this necessary/ what does it do? Should I re-install the OS including the radio .sfi file?
    Furthermore, I noticed that the facebook app requires a keycode before I can accept the software additional terms. What is this?
    Thanks in advance.
    Goodmorning Eskibo,

Thanks for your very good questions, you have done everything correct!

(01) install your oem base .746 and copy and paste at least 2/two times everything withing the updated V3 Hybrid folder, meaning everything within your V3 Hydrid from us, and remove both Vendor files there should only be one if there is two please remove both and reboot your PC or Mac, and in regards to your facebook app, thats from Blackberry Beta Zone you might have remove it and download the general use one from your BB World...

The .714sfi is all ready packed and updated for you within this V3 when you copy and paste make sure you have also pasted 2 times and i think now you all set to install our V3...

Keep us posted!

Regards,
    Tom and Seno
    Eskibo likes this.
    11-13-12 06:41 AM
    Goodmorning Eskibo,

Thanks for your very good questions, you have done everything correct!

(01) install your oem base .746 and copy and paste at least 2/two times everything withing the updated V3 Hybrid folder, meaning everything within your V3 Hydrid from us, and remove both Vendor files there should only be one if there is two please remove both and reboot your PC or Mac, and in regards to your facebook app, thats from Blackberry Beta Zone you might have remove it and download the general use one from your BB World...

The .714sfi is all ready packed and updated for you within this V3 when you copy and paste make sure you have also pasted 2 times and i think now you all set to install our V3...

Keep us posted!

Regards,
    Tom and Seno
    Thank you very much for the reply
    So far it's settling in very nicely, and what really amazes me is the boot-up time.
    I have one more question though: Have all languages but English been removed? I do use English as my primary language, but I also use Danish very often - is it possible for me to get this in the V3 build? I had Danish with the original .746 UTS build prior to conducting a clean V3 installation.
    Last edited by Eskibo; 11-13-12 at 07:56 AM. Reason: typo
    11-13-12 07:55 AM
    Thank you very much for the reply
    So far it's settling in very nicely, and what really amazes me is the boot-up time.
    I have one more question though: Have all languages but English been removed? I do use English as my primary language, but I also use Danish very often - is it possible for me to get this in the V3 build? I had Danish with the original .746 UTS build prior to conducting a clean V3 installation.
    Sorry for the delay, Eskibo

Thats going to be a very easy fix for you, in regards to your missing Danish Font and Language, just make sure you have the BBSAK installed on your PC or Mac, and we will be uploading a link with the required missing Danish Font and Language that you will require to your request about your missing Danish Language concern. you will be able to eject it with the BBSAK tool without again doing the re-install

Bare with us we are really busy these days we are working on few brand new Hybrid Builds that will be released for everyone in the very very near future, but one of us will get you the required Danish parts/section for you later today, stand by and and keep an eye out for our new and better Hydrids that we will raising the bar to a higher level of standards from this point moving forward for almost ever BlackBerry Device ever made in the Curve, Torch, and Bold Series

And everyone will have another option of choice in regards to BlackBerry Hybrids to install and to enjoy!

By the way thanks up the good feedback, your V3 Hybrid will be alot better in the next 24 to 48 hours everything will be very very fast in every aspect of operation and app usage and operation on your Bold 9900, in other words you have not seen the full effects and potentials of how this V3 and the other V Series Hydrids that Unleash the power of the BackBerry Bold 9900, and if you have the new series of the Bold 9900 the effect will be better!

Keep us posted and keep an eye open for your request...

Tom and Seno
    Last edited by explorertml; 11-13-12 at 11:56 AM.
    Eskibo likes this.
    11-13-12 11:34 AM
    Wow! That's some service right there, Tom and Seno.
    No worries on the delay, I am more than happy that you are willing to extract the Danish language for me just like that. I cannot thank you enough, and I am really looking forward to experiencing your new releases.
    You can count on me recommending you out there
    11-13-12 01:32 PM
    Is it possible to use this with .694 sfi so it will be compatible with AT&T?
    11-13-12 05:33 PM
    @ ochid
    @ explorertml

I've been using BL Hybrids for several months now & have become quite a fan of their Ultimate build series after getting some excellent results, though BL Returns didn't float my boat well enough.

<explorertml's> detailed dialog with <Legal Eagle> convinced me to give your EXXtreme V3 a go so I loaded it almost 6 Hrs back.

I am delighted to report that right from the start, while the OS is still very much in its settling state, it has started to show its grace and the Meterberry results below speak for itself.

I will be closely watching its performance for the next several days as its settles in and indexes itself.

<explorertml> You have been indeed very convincing !!! ...

ochid likes this.
    11-14-12 01:50 AM
    I also see the full functionality of the LEDs and the new BB Phone dialer but am NOT able to access the BB maps.
    11-14-12 01:54 AM
    Wow! That's some service right there, Tom and Seno.
    No worries on the delay, I am more than happy that you are willing to extract the Danish language for me just like that. I cannot thank you enough, and I am really looking forward to experiencing your new releases.
    You can count on me recommending you out there
    you will able to download here ; https://www.dropbox.com/s/c01q39qj3aetzqw/denish.rar and putt all them into JAVA folder
    Eskibo likes this.
    11-14-12 02:19 AM
    Is it possible to use this with .694 sfi so it will be compatible with AT&T?
    Goodmorning Walter_Sobchak<

Sorry these V Series Hybrids are Not Compatible with AT&T Networks at this time, even if you try to use the .694 sfi, there are too many core files that are required from the Full OEM .694 Base OS to make this run within your AT&T Wireless Networks...

What I can suggest to you if you have the time is to get yourself a copy of 9900 PL5.1.0.546_A7.1.0.746 (Rogers Wireless Canada) Base OS and then, use our V3 Hybrid, this way there could be a chance that this could be the right mix for you, Rogers Canada is running the same type of switches and networks like AT&T, its a 50/50 but if it does work out you will be laughing right to the bank cuz I think you will love these V Series Hybrids from us...

We are currently also looking on the demand and usage and we will see if we could make a new Hybrid just for AT&T Wireless Networks in the very near future.

Walter. give it a shot if you have some free time, like I said if it works with the set up I gave you above, you scored big time and you will love this V Class Hybrid, and like I said it will break in fully with 1 battery pull and you will be seeing the results within the 24 to 48 hour time frame and these current V Series Hybrids will have fully settled in within 7 days or less...

All The Best, Walter

Tom and Seno
    11-14-12 04:53 AM
    @ ochid
    @ explorertml

I've been using BL Hybrids for several months now & have become quite a fan of their Ultimate build series after getting some excellent results, though BL Returns didn't float my boat well enough.

<explorertml's> detailed dialog with <Legal Eagle> convinced me to give your EXXtreme V3 a go so I loaded it almost 6 Hrs back.

I am delighted to report that right from the start, while the OS is still very much in its settling state, it has started to show its grace and the Meterberry results below speak for itself.

I will be closely watching its performance for the next several days as its settles in and indexes itself.

<explorertml> You have been indeed very convincing !!! ...

http://i45.tinypic.com/ygf8o.jpg
    Thank you for your kind words audio_engr

You will see that our Hybrids settle down very fast within the 7 day mark or sooner!

Keep us all updated when you get the chance time to time...

Best Regards,

Tom and Seno
    11-14-12 05:01 AM
    I also see the full functionality of the LEDs and the new BB Phone dialer but am NOT able to access the BB maps.
    Hi audio_engr,

Please turn off both your Wi-Fi and Radio Wireless Networks do a reboot a normal boot no battery pull and then turn on both of your networks and wait at least 1 to 2mins and then open your BB Map app, and just leave it alone for a few seconds and please wait and then hit your left BB Menu within BB Maps and hit my location at least 3 to 4 times and you will be set up and locked in into the BB Map networks and you will have no more issues with your BB Maps again...and you will be all set up in regards to your BB Map issue

Regards,
    Tom and Seno
    audio_engr likes this.
    11-14-12 05:12 AM
    Hello, can you upload an Offline Installer for you BBM hybrid? Thank you.
    11-14-12 09:18 AM
    Currently on v3.0. So far so good, no issue whatsoever. Will report more later
    11-14-12 09:22 AM
    Currently on v3.0. So far so good, no issue whatsoever. Will report more later
    Good to hear, Slayohslay

Your mix with our V3 will be 100% better by the weekend you will see that all of our V Series Hybrids break-In/Settle very fast...

Keep us updated and let us know if you have any concerns and one of the two will address you ASAP!

Have A Good Day, and Enjoy your V3 Hybrid!

Regards,
    Tom and Seno
    11-14-12 10:56 AM
    Good to hear, Slayohslay

Your mix with our V3 will be 100% better by the weekend you will see that all of our V Series Hybrids break-In/Settle very fast...

Keep us updated and let us know if you have any concerns and one of the two will address you ASAP!

Have A Good Day, and Enjoy your V3 Hybrid!

Regards,
    Tom and Seno
    So.. can you upload an offline installer for your BBM hybrid?
    11-14-12 12:40 PM
    So.. can you upload an offline installer for your BBM hybrid?
    Hi, Slayohslay

Yes you can you can install any app for your Bold 9900 that you wish!
    Over the V3 Hybrid and you will be fine...

Tom and Seno
    11-14-12 01:03 PM
    I really like this hybrid v3, but I did run into a problem with the media server--it simply did not work. The phone would freeze and had to hard reset the device. Anyone else have issue with the media server.

V3 -- 746 base+lrg 714 sfi
    11-14-12 07:17 PM
    Hi, Slayohslay

Yes you can you can install any app for your Bold 9900 that you wish!
    Over the V3 Hybrid and you will be fine...

Tom and Seno
    Do you understand what am i saying? I need an OFFLINE INSTALLER for your Hybrid BBM...
    11-15-12 02:44 AM
    The files you require can be taken from the Java folder. They are,

net_rim_bbgroup_calendar.cod
    net_rim_bbgroup_database.cod
    net_rim_bbgroup_inbox.cod
    net_rim_bbgroup_lists.cod
    net_rim_bbgroup_messaging.cod
    net_rim_bbgroup_photos.cod
    net_rim_bb_qm_api.cod
    net_rim_bb_qm_bbm_internal_api.cod
    net_rim_bb_qm_lib_barcode.cod
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer.cod
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_avatars.cod
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_catalyst_impl.cod
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_images.cod
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_lib.cod
    net_rim_bb_qm_peer_resource_en.cod
    net_rim_bb_qm_platform.cod

you can then use BBHTool or BBSAK to inject the cod's onto your phone or create a .jad file to install it.
    11-15-12 03:21 AM
    I really like this hybrid v3, but I did run into a problem with the media server--it simply did not work. The phone would freeze and had to hard reset the device. Anyone else have issue with the media server.

V3 -- 746 base+lrg 714 sfi
    Goodmorning dkgip,

Thanks for your concern and issue with your media server,

My Media Server works fine, I am able to enter the options and check mark all the levels of files I want to check there is no freezing or lock ups with my media server at this time.

Perhaps re-install our V3 again and please this time try not to shrink your OS before you install and if you do shrink your OS before your re-install please use care in what your shrinking cuz almost everything is interconnected meaning what your switching off or shrinking, that is wise sometimes not to ever shrink your OS, you for sure will have issues if the wrong part is removed within the shrinking process, and then you will get parts of your OS not working correctly...

Regards,
    Tom and Seno
    11-15-12 05:53 AM
211 ... 45678 ...