So far very nice hybrid! Just finishing installing my apps then I can start testing.
    ochid likes this.
    11-08-12 10:14 AM
    Sorry Mr.Neumann66 not my intention at all to do as you accuse me, what was seen as exxtreme Transformer v3.0 powered by seno inspiration just my hybrid is a distinction with OEM from RIM or with other hybrid have first no. What a heinous act if I commit a crime through embezzlement your paypal account or other members as well. I hope this is just unfamiliarity relatives or simply my desire to differentiate with others. I hope you drop the charges abominable, because my intent to join and promote the hybrid is just to share what I know, learn and little repair of the operating system that has been launched by RIM as Blackberry principal. I hope so understanding and clarification of these heinous accusations, thanks
    Dear Ochid, here no accuses at all, just reported what I noticed during first steps of OS loaded and what I noticed looking at some OS settings;
    I have some experience (loaded 100 hybrid OS's and more on all my BB devices...)
    If you feel accused, for sure is not from my side...
    Last edited by neumann66; 11-08-12 at 11:26 AM.
    11-08-12 11:11 AM
    WOOW...
    Congratz Mastah Ochid, i'll try soon
    ochid likes this.
    11-08-12 11:22 AM
    Dear Ochid, here no accuses at all, just reported what I noticed during first steps of OS loaded and what I noticed looking at some OS settings;
    Dear Mr.Neumann66, try to make sure the back of your transactions through paypal account possible before you make the transaction history has been having problems, I'm sure not only you who have a paypal account if this happens to other users who would have been detected before your case comes surface, and I make sure I do not have a paypal account and use the device I use. for this hybrid installation steps described previously tried to reopen the previous page or I can briefly say the hybrid installation is not much different from hybrid that is or has been before you know .......
    11-08-12 11:26 AM
    I have some experience (loaded 100 hybrid OS's and more on all my BB devices...)
    Dear Mr (neumann66)

If you perhaps can read or understand English, then you could have a problem here with all your reply's so far...

We have explained and answered all your concerns and questions in regards to all of your comments so far, if i may suggest to you at this time and from here you are on your own...

Please use one of these options below and i am sure you will be happy and for sure you will reslove all your issues and problems and perhaps have you some time on typing new reply's within this link!

(01) Remove our V series Hybrid from you BB Devise, that maybe V1 or V2 or perhaps V3 we dont know what you installed and go install any of your choice of Hybrids you want and good luck!

(02) Or just relax and think out of the box for a few mins and try to understand in what we are saying to you, and you will see at the end of the day that you will Win! Win! and Win! and really like any of our V Series Hydrids we made/build for you and all of the CrackBerry Members ( i suggest to you to think and choose this option )

You will be very happy in the next 24 to 48 hours after you installed one of our high end Hybrids from page one...

Mr (neumann66) we are here only to help you and everyone else, please feel free to ask and you will get any answer right back to you if you have any new concerns or install questions...

Remember that we are only here to help you enjoy your BB Bold 9900 Device and to Unleash it in every aspect...

Our Regards,
    Tom, and Seno
    11-08-12 11:59 AM
    to be honest, after OS was installed, I went on BB App world to reinstall all apps, and i saw strange messages, asking for paypal email etc. also after I logged as usual on my account (never happened before). So I had to uninstall it an reinstall from scratch (directly from browser), now seems all ok....but that strange messages still worrying me....
    Other thing I noticed is that when you browse "applications details" inside options, i find many modules/apps totally renamed with "Transformer EXXTREME v3.0 Powered by SENO INSPIRATION"
    ex.: browser, configuration, pw lock, messages, options, transformer etc etc....
    I noticed the same, did not feel comfortable with that, uninstalled and when back to BL hybrids. Thanks for posting. I thought it was only me.
    deezy87 likes this.
    11-08-12 01:03 PM
    I noticed the same, did not feel comfortable with that, uninstalled and when back to BL hybrids. Thanks for posting. I thought it was only me.
    Hi Mr (barbarianthemadserb),

Thanks for installing our V Series and sorry that it didnt work out for you all the best and we hope your re-install with BL hybrid build work out for you!

Hope you come and check us out again in the future!

Thanks for giving us a shot! (that alone makes us in development very pleased and happy that you did make an efford and installed one of hybrid products for the, BlackBerry Bold 9900 Series SmartPhone )

Have A Wonderful Day! Mr barbarianthemadserb...

Regards,
    Tom
    11-08-12 01:18 PM
    thanks sir tom. im on 746 os.i think i need to check my battery life now.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-08-12 02:30 PM
    thanks sir tom. im on 746 os.i think i need to check my battery life now.

Hi rloche19,

I am happy this time around that you got everything done and completed the 2nd time around, lol
    Now give it at least 12 to 48 hours to breakin and you will be ready for the races!

Please let us know how its going for you in a 2 days or so, you will see the high kick in right away within the half an hour or so and it only will be getting better and faster for you as time goes by, and your Bold 9900 should be 100% Unleashed giving you everything you ever wanted in the next 24 to 48 hours max and you will see in a week or two that it will feel like your not even running an
    operating system you will get the feel that the case and front screen is all meshed tightly together and zero/0 lag whats or ever only pending on your network that should be feeding you and out-putting at the very least at 3G, well with the said if you on a 4G you will be even in a better position in regards to data up and data down and this new updated V3 Locks On, in seconds...

Regards Wi-Fi you will find that it is hands down lightning fast and only depending on what type of Wi-Fi your connecting too or locking on.

rloche19,
    Enjoy your V3 Hybrid from us and please keep us in the loop! we would like to hear from you in a few days in how its all working out for you...

Thanks Again!
    Tom
    11-08-12 03:02 PM
    ok sir tom. im a heavy user of this phone. thanks for your kindness

11-08-12 03:46 PM
    ok guys: here new situation, I received 8 requests from BBM users to add them (never happened in my life as I never installed BBM) asking for PIN;
    Thanks for your great job guys but maybe I'm too ignorant to understand this OS
    With kind regards
    11-08-12 03:59 PM
    ive been experiencing time zone problem when i set the time zone kuala lumpur here in the philippines its late 1 hour to my network.

11-08-12 04:21 PM
    also one thing i got here i dont have a tcp/ip to put my network APN i have problem playing the youtube. thanks in advance.

11-08-12 04:23 PM
    what is the key code in facebook beta?

thanks

11-08-12 05:58 PM
    what is the key code in facebook beta?

thanks

Codes for beta applications are linked to your devices PIN to prevent leaks.

Sent from my B@stard BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    11-08-12 06:05 PM
    also one thing i got here i dont have a tcp/ip to put my network APN i have problem playing the youtube. thanks in advance.

Dear rloche19, when I expect the installation did not shrink or take any action against the base os you have installed either linked to module or module timing setup of TCP / IP so that everything can go well didevice you, thanks for the review
    11-08-12 06:22 PM
    ok guys: here new situation, I received 8 requests from BBM users to add them (never happened in my life as I never installed BBM) asking for PIN;
    Thanks for your great job guys but maybe I'm too ignorant to understand this OS
    With kind regards
    Thank Mr.Neumann66, this can happen when the network conditions at the time of your BBM contact or friend you are having problems, we were here so often experienced similar incidents since the conditions I mentioned above, but we will still make improvements in the future on review that we have obtained, once again thank you for your attention
    11-08-12 06:28 PM
    Thanks Mr.barbarianthemadserb we are glad you want to install this hybrid, although in a short time, if you are uncomfortable with the situation that you mention it we apologize and hopefully that option you have chosen is the best present and the future
    11-08-12 06:32 PM
    did you mean sir i have to shrink again the os to have an TCP/IP? how can i linked my pin to fb when i try to be a key is my pin invalid code.
    thank a lot

11-08-12 06:58 PM
    did you mean sir i have to shrink again the os to have an TCP/IP? how can i linked my pin to fb when i try to be a key is my pin invalid code.
    thank a lot

In order to use a beta version of Facebook for BlackBerry, you need to sign up for the beta on the official website and get a key from RIM.
    11-08-12 07:20 PM
    How step instal this hybrid? i'am newbi
    11-08-12 08:36 PM
    check your dakota performance in daily base and check your daily dakota phone bill...this is what i call spectacular hybrid...
    i'm watching this thread and my phone bills
    11-08-12 09:16 PM
    what about the phone bills sir?
    how can i load a TCP/IP this os have no option of it,

thanks

11-08-12 09:31 PM
    Replace net_rim_tcp_options with either 7.1.0.580 or 7.1.0.714.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-08-12 10:01 PM
    where do i can find that sir?
    thanks

11-08-12 10:10 PM
211 ... 23456 ...