while being "geared towards" the 99xx, that doesn't mean that the 9790 won't work. Just means you haven't tested on 9790. also: he didnt ask which you thought was better

Dear Mr (bmercer94)

Sorry you feel that way and you have all your information and details wrong on this reply!

( just to inform you its has been tested for over 4 weeks on a brand new Bold 9790 and trust me if you are able to see what i am getting at here with this point! This new updated V3 that we have presented to all the good spirited members within Crackberrry is only to be used ONLY with a BlackBerry Bold 9900 Series Smartphone and if you got the new version with the new enhanced motherboard and chip you will be better off )

I am not going into the details about the findings and errors and facts with the testing of the Bold 9790 with you at this time and please put it to a rest and to bed and forget about it!

Dear Mr (bmercer94) , you are) free do go and install it on any BlackBerry device/smartphone but rest assure you are on your own, get the drift? Good

This new updated V3 is only to be used with a BlackBerry Bold 9900 Series, Older and Newer Version's Nothing Less

Please Members Download and install this new updated V3 you will never want to ever unistall it off your Bold 9900 and you will find that its a keeper!
    Ontil i get it together and have time to start on the new V4 that will be out sometime in 2013, not going to be making any Hydrid Builds ontil we get a new OEM Operating System like 7.2 till then enjoy and unleash your BlackBerry Bold 9900 into levels and performance that have never been seen before in regards a Hybrid Update for your BlackBerry Bold 9900...

My Regards,
    Tom
    Last edited by explorertml; 11-07-12 at 11:04 AM.
    ochid likes this.
    11-07-12 10:43 AM
    This new updated V3 is only to be used with a BlackBerry Bold 9900 Series
    and this is your actual answer maxx71, short and to-the-point
    maxx71 likes this.
    11-07-12 11:19 AM
    and this is your actual answer maxx71, short and to-the-point
    Thank you! Mr (bmercer94) for your understanding and your quick reply to our friend Mr (Maxx71)

Enjoy and Have A Great Day!
    11-07-12 11:31 AM
    Sixteen hours in with v3 and settling very, very fast. Probably the fastest I've seen a hybrid settle. ADR an already outstanding 1.1% and temps very cool 20�C

Oh... v3+Rodgers .746 base + large Voda_UK .714 sfi

Outstanding work guys!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    ochid likes this.
    11-07-12 01:53 PM
    Sixteen hours in with v3 and settling very, very fast. Probably the fastest I've seen a hybrid settle. ADR an already outstanding 1.1% and temps very cool 20�C

Oh... v3+Rodgers .746 base + large Voda_UK .714 sfi

Outstanding work guys!

Hi (dkgip) we are very pleased with your review and very kind comments!

Thanks again from us...

" We are just doing our job on a higher level and standard "

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Hybrid V3.0 Updated AGILE and OEM OS7.1.0.746 and Tapatalk
    Last edited by explorertml; 11-07-12 at 02:33 PM.
    11-07-12 02:13 PM
    Updated Results for November 07th 2013

From Original Battery Charge from 48 hours of hard use with the, NU_V3
    Last edited by explorertml; 11-07-12 at 03:18 PM.
    ochid likes this.
    11-07-12 03:06 PM
    sir tom i new to hybrid.im on os 7.1 1646 now. if i want to install this hybrid do first the base os 746 official update before replacing the os into hybrid?in short i must in 746 os before installing the hybrid?thanks in advance

11-07-12 09:39 PM
    I'm really curious...giving a try...fingers crossed!!!
    11-07-12 09:42 PM
    For people looking for "large/fat" radio .sfi file from Vodafone UK .714 OS (9900 users):

OS: 9900jAllLang_PBr7.1.0_rel2061_PL5.1.0.532_A7.1.0.7 14_Vodafone_UK
    Name of file: rim0x07001204.sfi
    Size: 72.798 KB
    Download Link: rim0x07001204.sfi

Enjoy!!!
    11-08-12 04:51 AM
    Second day, still settling...awesome

ochid likes this.
    11-08-12 06:04 AM
    Thank you, Mr (neumann66) for posting the large sfi for everyone, thats real kind of you!

Enjoy! your new V3

Tom
    11-08-12 06:19 AM
    I'm just wondering, sorry if there's any offense,
    I see the email setup as being tuned up, in hybrid form. will there be any chance it contain any virus or hack?
    11-08-12 06:29 AM
    sir tom i new to hybrid.im on os 7.1 1646 now. if i want to install this hybrid do first the base os 746 official update before replacing the os into hybrid?in short i must in 746 os before installing the hybrid?thanks in advance

Goodmorning Mr (loche19)

Yes thats correct uninstall all your old base operating systems that you might have on your current PC, and have a good look in windows explorer to see if anything is left behind the uninstall and then reboot your computer, and now please go get a copy of the new base os 746 official update from RIM, and also down load the large .714 sfi from the below link and least but not last go get the V3 from the 1st page of this post

(01) Install the base os 746 official OS from RIM 1st

(02) Copy and past everything from the V3 ontop of the base os 746 official OS at least 2 times...

(03) Copy and past at least 2 times the large .714 sfi...

(04) Remove the Vendor files there could be 2 in total for sure 1

Then reboot your PC and now your ready to install your V3!

Enjoy

Tom
    11-08-12 06:29 AM
    I see the email setup as being tuned up, in hybrid form. will there be any chance it contain any virus or hack?
    and what is the difference between this hybrid, as compared to Berrylicious Return?
    seems to see both hybrid report in positive feedback Btw i'm using 9900 if u not aware of cheers
    ochid likes this.
    11-08-12 06:33 AM
    Hi Mr (millgd) you have now worries its called code or file signature branding so other folks cant copy or mimic any of these core master files

(rest assure there are no hacks or virus in this V3 or any of the V Hybrids )

Enjoy your Unleashed BB Bold 9900 Smartphone with our New Updated V3

Very good question you asked Mr (millgd)

Tom
    11-08-12 06:43 AM
    Hi Mr (millgd) you have now worries its called code or file signature branding so other folks cant copy or mimic any of these core master files

(rest assure there are no hacks or virus in this V3 or any of the V Hybrids )

Enjoy your Unleashed BB Bold 9900 Smartphone with our New Updated V3

Tom
    thanks!
    can I know how would you compare this hybrid to Berrylicious Return's?
    both seems to be very promising
    11-08-12 06:46 AM
    thanks!
    can I know how would you compare this hybrid to Berrylicious Return's?
    both seems to be very promising
    Hi Mr (millgd)

Everyone's Hybrids are built/made different ours is made with a very different approach with our V3 we used a higher level of stardards and only the latest core files that are in the current time frame table from RIM and we have done weeks and months of testing on all of our V series Hybrids to make sure that there will be no future problems our issues with there personal owned devise as the BlackBerry Bold 9900...

To sum it up you will need to try it yourself and then you will be able to make your own mind up in what you like better...

By the way our friends at Berrylicious are very good Hybrid mix builders and they are all also a very careful group and we have a great total respect to the Berrylicious group!

Tom
    Legal Eagle, maxx71 and BoldAlways like this.
    11-08-12 07:00 AM
    sir tom thanks. but my loader only asking me the option of of store system apps recommended os. not the downgrade. thanks

11-08-12 07:32 AM
    sir tom thanks. but my loader only asking me the option of of store system apps recommended os. not the downgrade. thanks

Hi I sent you a email with your answers to you question, you will be fine after this point moving forward...

Tom
    11-08-12 07:36 AM
    im waiting for that sir tom. did you send it already?thank in advance.

11-08-12 07:43 AM
    Updated Results for November 07th 2013

From Original Battery Charge from 48 hours of hard use with the, NU_V3
    Curious. Is this with data over wifi or 3G?
    11-08-12 07:59 AM
    to be honest, after OS was installed, I went on BB App world to reinstall all apps, and i saw strange messages, asking for paypal email etc. also after I logged as usual on my account (never happened before). So I had to uninstall it an reinstall from scratch (directly from browser), now seems all ok....but that strange messages still worrying me....
    Other thing I noticed is that when you browse "applications details" inside options, i find many modules/apps totally renamed with "Transformer EXXTREME v3.0 Powered by SENO INSPIRATION"
    ex.: browser, configuration, pw lock, messages, options, transformer etc etc....
    11-08-12 07:59 AM
    Curious. Is this with data over wifi or 3G?
    Hi thanks for your good question that's correct on 3G networks and you will see also min battery load over wi-fi transmissions

Tom
    ochid likes this.
    11-08-12 08:39 AM
    to be honest, after OS was installed, I went on BB App world to reinstall all apps, and i saw strange messages, asking for paypal email etc. also after I logged as usual on my account (never happened before). So I had to uninstall it an reinstall from scratch (directly from browser), now seems all ok....but that strange messages still worrying me....
    Other thing I noticed is that when you browse "applications details" inside options, i find many modules/apps totally renamed with "Transformer EXXTREME v3.0 Powered by SENO INSPIRATION"
    ex.: browser, configuration, pw lock, messages, options, transformer etc etc....
    Hi there thanks for your Paypal concern rest assure you will have no problems with security as you think that's message was to update that part is part of the back bone app for BB my world

The files are all proofed and named in this fashion for not to be copied and used in someone else's future Hybrid mix.

I hope we answered your concerns with your outlined suggested problems or issues that you are claiming at this time...

Tom
    ochid likes this.
    11-08-12 08:45 AM
    Sorry Mr.Neumann66 not my intention at all to do as you accuse me, what was seen as exxtreme Transformer v3.0 powered by seno inspiration just my hybrid is a distinction with OEM from RIM or with other hybrid have first no. What a heinous act if I commit a crime through embezzlement your paypal account or other members as well. I hope this is just unfamiliarity relatives or simply my desire to differentiate with others. I hope you drop the charges abominable, because my intent to join and promote the hybrid is just to share what I know, learn and little repair of the operating system that has been launched by RIM as Blackberry principal. I hope so understanding and clarification of these heinous accusations, thanks
    11-08-12 10:09 AM
211 12345 ...