Hi All Let me introduce you to the use of the hybrid back BOLD 9900 is a prime hybid my Bold 9900. Let this time I introduced him by name as a continuation TRANSFORMER EXXTREME brutale OS Hybrid SENO INSPIRATION SERIES. I am trying to rebuild the memory management features, 3G signal lock, and boot the better.

v1.0 BRUTALE and v2.0 RESURRECTION with Base OS7.1.0.714

v3.0 or AGILE v2.0 with Base OS7.1.0.746

OS hybrid is not equipped with third-party applications, with the flexibility of memory management is expected to simplify the user will operate the machine-custome his blackberry.
    Here's my standard applications include:

a. Blackberry Messenger 6.2.0.56 Hybrid Base
    b. Appworld 4.0.0.55
    c. Facebook 3.2.0.12
    d. Twitter 3.2.0.12
    e. Email Setup 7.2.12.0517.1328 (hybrid --- custome)

PLEASE CHECK THE LINK

v1.0 BRUTALE
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/6h4nylkun1...20DITION.rar?m

v2.0 RESURRECTION
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/txwkogv31y...N%20v2.0.rar?m

with 4G Support Network
    v3.0 or AGILE(BASE OS7.1.0.746)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ihm33833ez...%20AGILE.rar?m

if you are having problems with the settings of the IP / TCP and Time please download this file:https://www.dropbox.com/s/dbz44p0u0e...me%20Fix.rar?m and enter the folder in hybrid v3 JAVA this, thanks

Good Luck and Enjoyed
    TXB TEAMS-----SENO & MR.TOM

Special Thanks to :
    1. Mr. EdiBali
    2. Mr. Chris
    3. Mr. Bamz
    Their help and support in the development of this hybrid
    Last edited by ochid; 11-16-12 at 05:56 PM.
    10-30-12 07:04 PM
    ill give it a try to see if i can get better battery life
    ochid likes this.
    10-30-12 07:14 PM
    I don't think the focus is on battery life. I assume to get a better 3/G signal lock you would require more battery power.
    10-31-12 09:52 AM
    Hi everyone and all you, Hybrid Junkies,

Keep up the good work this Hybrid is really good work it compares to the BL_AT&T V3 very solid and very fast don't take too long to settle down and very good on the battery side.

Version 2 is in the works shared that info from the Hybrid Designer should be ready by month end Nov 2012

This Hybrid designer knows how to build a dam good Hybrid for the Bold 9900 Series, keep an eye out for his Version_02 that will be out in the very near future!

( this guys Hybrids will keep up and exceed BL_Hybrids in every aspect with this guy's Hybrids he is really big in China and in Eastern Europe right now with his builds )

This Hybrid. Is based on the Orange UK .714 OS BB BOLD. 9900. OS and it Rocks! Very well put together and very well balanced to give the user and very lasting, high performance, and breaking in setting within 1 to 4 days max and only will require 1 or 2 battery pull resets...

Regards,
    Tom
    Last edited by explorertml; 10-31-12 at 07:56 PM.
    clubbstudios and ochid like this.
    10-31-12 01:04 PM
    may I know what os do you use here? can I use 746 base os?
    Last edited by will_chrome; 11-02-12 at 11:16 PM.
    11-02-12 10:51 PM
    may I know what os do you use here?
    Will, I believe explorertml answered your question in the post just before (above) yours:

{...} This Hybrid. Is based on the Orange UK .714 OS BB BOLD. 9900. OS and it Rocks!

Regards,
    Tom
    I'm 99% sure that's correct... This hybrid appears to be based on Orange UK's 9900 OS, app version 7.1.0.714

{I don't mean this to sound sarcastic -- I'm guessing you were unable to see the full thread displayed on your screen, so hopefully you can view this response. I have trouble with random threads here and there -- I'm using Win8Pro x64 & IEv10 to browse -- If you're on your phone and having trouble with the forum, CB released their own BB forum app for, well, themselves! ... If you weren't having forum issues, well then you can totally disregard this entire part of my post lol }
    11-02-12 11:11 PM
    Will, I believe explorertml answered your question in the post just before (above) yours:

I'm 99% sure that's correct... This hybrid appears to be based on Orange UK's 9900 OS, app version 7.1.0.714
    EDIT:

Please note that v2.0 "Resurrection" is based on 9900 Multi-Language, apps version 7.1.0.649 (specifically titled 9900M_v7.1.0.649_P5.1.0.480)
    11-02-12 11:15 PM
    @clubstudios

yes, thanks for the explanation mate. what confused me here is. if it use base 714, but the data on both Brutale and Resurrection namely 7.1.0.649. that's why I'm both curious and confused.
    Last edited by will_chrome; 11-03-12 at 05:39 AM.
    11-02-12 11:21 PM
    Congrats ВЯő� Seno on the release of your hybrid.

Wish you best of luck.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 powered by
    BerryLicio.us
    sheldonbk likes this.
    11-03-12 09:15 AM
    Hi everyone,

Just checking and I like to inform that the new V2 is amazing! In every aspect in regards to high performance and memory management and least but not last battery life cycle, I truly suggest you try this build and I assure you that you will be keeping this V2 for a very long time.

PS: I will be posting the results in the very near future, keep tuned!

Here is my results after 4 days of use of this very fine build mix, I dont thing there is any better in the current market! and these results are with heavy use!

Regards,
    Tom

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by explorertml; 11-05-12 at 10:31 AM.
    11-03-12 07:03 PM
    Hi everyone,

Just checking and I like to inform that the new V2 is amazing! In every aspect in regards to high performance and memory management and least but not last battery life cycle, I truly suggest you try this build and I assure you that you will be keeping this V2 for a very long time.

Regards,
    Tom

Attached Thumbnails Transformer EXXtreme Brutale OS Hybrid for Bold 9900-capturenux-2012-11-04-12.40.08.jpg  
    11-04-12 01:42 AM
    Attached Thumbnails Transformer EXXtreme Brutale OS Hybrid for Bold 9900-capturenux-2012-11-04-01.09.35.jpg   Transformer EXXtreme Brutale OS Hybrid for Bold 9900-capturenux-2012-11-04-13.50.05.jpg   Transformer EXXtreme Brutale OS Hybrid for Bold 9900-capturenux-2012-11-04-01.01.34.jpg  
    11-04-12 01:53 AM
    Not trying to slag anyone off, but I LOL'd at the copyright claim. Wow man.
    11-04-12 01:57 AM
    It's BS alx play man, and no, a builder will never own the intellectual property to even begin claiming copy rights.

ifraser, deezy87 and sheldonbk like this.
    11-04-12 02:06 AM
    Mantap om seno..
    maju terus pantang mundur..

Coming soon The myth Hybrid series for Jenning & Monza..
    with Base Os 7.1.0.746 use sfi 714.
    or
    at BBsmart.us

copyrigthnya BBsMart Hybrid Series boleh kan??????

#lirik master master di sini..
    mohon ijin ya pemula untuk berbagi Hybrid..
    Last edited by edibali; 11-04-12 at 06:20 AM.
    11-04-12 06:09 AM
    ♒:ω̃̃őőω̃̃·::♒ (ˆ⌣') ⒨⒜⒩⒯⒜⒝  ☺m EdiBali maju terus lah hybrid indonesia

Last edited by ochid; 11-04-12 at 08:19 PM.
    11-04-12 06:15 AM
    Sorry. we used to do that to distinguish hybrid we made with an official of the blackberry so do not be surprised, and not an action for violation of intellectual property rights. hybrid we made was the work and effort we integrate modules released by RIM as principal blackberry, so please respect the results of that rich and beg not to be duplicated by those who want to take advantage of popularity, thanks
    11-04-12 08:24 PM
    It's BS alx play man, and no, a builder will never own the intellectual property to even begin claiming copy rights.
    Sorry. we used to do that to distinguish hybrid we made with an official of the blackberry so do not be surprised, and not an action for violation of intellectual property rights. hybrid we made was the work and effort we integrate modules released by RIM as principal blackberry, so please respect the results of that rich and beg not to be duplicated by those who want to take advantage of popularity, thanks
    11-04-12 08:25 PM
    I know the details bro, I just found it entertaining.
    11-04-12 08:55 PM
    Hi everyone,

Here is my results after 4 days of use of this very fine build mix, I dont thing there is any better in the current market! and these results are with heavy use!

Regards,
    Tom

Attached Images
    ochid likes this.
    11-05-12 01:25 PM
    Goodmorning everyone!

I just like to share with you that , this new V3 is the top of the line Hybrid i have ever used for my Rogers Canada BlackBerry Bold 9900!
    (01) Very Fast Install
    (02) Very Fast Boot Up Times
    (03) Very Low Battery and Board Heat
    (04) I never had BB Browers Speeds like this ever in my life (with this V3 Hybrid Update)
    (05) Great Battery Life for Heavy Users, who do lots of BBM Messages and Texts and Emails and Internet Browsing
    (06) Locks on to 3G and 4G SIM Networks in a second or less
    (07) Loves Wi-Fi and also very fast and quick lock-on's to Wi-Fi Networks

If i had to pay for this Hydbrid i would have no problems rest assure for dropping the requested funds to have a Hybrid like this V3 its the best in the current market and let me share i dont think there is anything else anyone or any Blackberry Tech can do to make a better Hydrid then this highlighted V3 rest assure, for the 7.1 BlackBerry Operating System this is the top of the line, and in its class....

I have tried every possibe Hydbrid in Crackberry and this (V3 is the one i will be sticking with for a very long time, from November 2012 right through into the new Year of 2013 ontill the new OS 10 Comes out by RIM, BlackBerry!!!

Try it you will be very happy and pleased with this New V3

And I am a very picky person and likes everything working like a fine Rolex Mens Watch

Regards,
    Tom
    sheldonbk likes this.
    11-06-12 07:37 AM
    Goodmorning everyone!

I just like to share with you that , this new V3 is the top of the line Hybrid i have ever used for my Rogers Canada BlackBerry Bold 9900!
    (01) Very Fast Install
    (02) Very Fast Boot Up Times
    (03) Very Low Battery and Board Heat
    (04) I never had BB Browers Speeds like this ever in my life (with this V3 Hybrid Update)
    (05) Great Battery Life for Heavy Users, who do lots of BBM Messages and Texts and Emails and Internet Browsing
    (06) Locks on to 3G and 4G SIM Networks in a second or less
    (07) Loves Wi-Fi and also very fast and quick lock-on's to Wi-Fi Networks

If i had to pay for this Hydbrid i would have no problems rest assure for dropping the requested funds to have a Hybrid like this V3 its the best in the current market and let me share i dont think there is anything else anyone or any Blackberry Tech can do to make a better Hydrid then this highlighted V3 rest assure, for the 7.1 BlackBerry Operating System this is the top of the line, and in its class....

I have tried every possibe Hydbrid in Crackberry and this (V3 is the one i will be sticking with for a very long time, from November 2012 right through into the new Year of 2013 ontill the new OS 10 Comes out by RIM, BlackBerry!!!

Try it you will be very happy and pleased with this New V3

And I am a very picky person and likes everything working like a fine Rolex Mens Watch

Regards,
    Tom
    Review makes the OS sound great, but there are no links to V3 in post 1

Can you use the .714 .sfi with the .746 base on V3 ?

If you can I might well be tempted to see how it compares with the latest BL build
    11-06-12 08:07 AM
    Great review of v3 @explorertm...your reviews of other hybrids have been spot on for me, especially with BL_ATT_V3...hands my favorite so far.

Looking for a link to v3 in post #1; want to give this one a go.

11-06-12 09:26 AM
    Please you will Download right now
    11-06-12 09:43 AM
    Good Day! LE,

Yes i suggest you use the large .714 if you live in Canada or the US, and UK and also please use the Rogers New .746 and you will be very impressed!
    Let me know i can upload the required files if you need them...

Tom
    11-06-12 09:44 AM
211 123 ...