Hi Guys,

I have already read thru threads for Transformer EXXtreme Brutale and BerryLicious Returns and have seen many positive feedback for both in terms of ADR, memory drain rate, device responsiveness etc.
    I am using 9900, just wondering if anyone has tried both and found if any outweight the other, vice-versa.

Thanks in advance and may all of you have nice day
    11-08-12 06:31 AM
    I've run a number of BL hybrids (on one now). I've always found them an improvement over stock OS's. Never had a glitch with one on any device. Note that results do vary somewhat, depending on your carrier and usage. I don't get ADR's quite as low as you see reported, but always better than stock. ~ecm
    11-08-12 08:40 AM
    Read the thread about settling time, then read the thread about BL Returns. That may help you to decide which hybrid to try.
    deezy87 likes this.
    11-17-12 12:28 AM
    Hi Guys,

I have already read thru threads for Transformer EXXtreme Brutale and BerryLicious Returns and have seen many positive feedback for both in terms of ADR, memory drain rate, device responsiveness etc.
    I am using 9900, just wondering if anyone has tried both and found if any outweight the other, vice-versa.

Thanks in advance and may all of you have nice day
    For the 9900, it has to be either BL Ultimate or BL Returns there is no one else IMO
    audio_engr, SheeB and deezy87 like this.
    11-17-12 01:36 AM
    bingo !! well said @ maxx71 ... ..

one of those ought to kick $HiT to the rest ...
    Legal Eagle and maxx71 like this.
    11-17-12 07:56 AM
    bingo !! well said @ maxx71 ... ..
    Seems like the Moderators agree too, Tom has been banned and the thread closed !!!
    maxx71 and SheeB like this.
    11-17-12 07:57 AM
    Swift action by Mods is greatly appreciated.

Hats off to @ BigBadWulf & Branta ... You guys have done a wealth of goodness to keep CB clean, sober & respectful ...

something we ALL are used to & swear by as the No.1 place for every BlackBerry Owner.

Much appreciated once again - BigBadWulf & Branta !!
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    11-17-12 08:03 AM
    Swift action by Mods is greatly appreciated.

Hats off to @ BigBadWulf & Branta ... You guys have done a wealth of goodness to keep CB clean, sober & respectful ...

something we ALL are used to & swear by as the No.1 place for every BlackBerry Owner.

Much appreciated once again - BigBadWulf & Branta !!
    Really appreciate Mods swinging into Action !!!
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    11-17-12 09:13 AM
    sir tom is this hybrid of yours can play different video file.?only avi and mp4 can this be add to your hybrid.

thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-17-12 10:10 AM
    Just Because d guy gets some ego doesn't mean d OS isn't great.. If truth Be told..
    11-18-12 05:16 AM
    I mean He's quite INSUlTIVE BUT still .....
    11-18-12 05:20 AM
    Just Because d guy gets some ego doesn't mean d OS isn't great.. If truth Be told..
    Debateable but i will let this one pass...............
    11-18-12 05:45 AM
    Only you can answer the question.

Each hybrid behaves differently on each handset through each carrier.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 powered by
    BerryLicio.us
    Legal Eagle and maxx71 like this.
    11-18-12 07:44 AM
    That may well be the case, but tom deserved to be banned for his unacceptable behaviour on this board. If you are willing to support him by using his hybrid despite his behaviour, that's your choice. I wouldn't give him the time of day. I would imagine that if it's true that he works for RIM (as he claims), and management found out about his posts, he would be fired.
    11-18-12 11:13 AM
    for all members please be understood and to understand if the transformers exxtreme brutale is a hybrid that I created and developed my team together, so it's not like you think Mr.Tom all makers of this hybrid, Mr.Tom is a partner in providing an explanation of the mechanism and installation of this hybrid method based tutorial we gave to him, the reason why we take him as a partner is solely due to the ease of access and network owned Mr.Tom, and so I have to beg to be underlined once again that the Transformer is brutale Exxtreme created and developed by me and not made by Mr.Tom, Regard.
    11-18-12 06:25 PM
    Let us respect each other, to a personal matter please do not try to be discussed in forum and please do not try comparing the hybrid a hybrid with others because we are not competition to find the best but let's try how we provide the best to hybrid os fellow users.
    11-19-12 11:34 AM
    For the 9900, it has to be either BL Ultimate or BL Returns there is no one else IMO
    +1 on that!
    audio_engr likes this.
    11-19-12 12:35 PM
    BL Returns FTW !
    audio_engr likes this.
    11-19-12 12:59 PM