Dude, what happened with the Tour leaks?? I went out and got a used iPod because of the music bug in .230. In addition to the music bugs, the new threaded SMS is loaded with weird and random bugs and I'm sure all the other new OSes have fixed this or made progress with it.

Any news on new 9630 Tour leaks?

In other news, I'm probably going to switch to the Eris for a few months and pick up the enw HTC passion with a Snapdragon processor and 5mp camera capable of recording in 720p.
    12-09-09 05:15 PM
    What bugs are in the music for .230?
    12-09-09 05:24 PM
    What bugs are in the music for .230?
    It stops playing after it reaches the end of the song. Slacker Radio also is buggy as **** because of .230.
    12-09-09 05:28 PM
    if its just like the bold .238 bug, just pressing pause and then play, makes the music continue, and thats a one time only thing :P

(the best you can do, is start playing, skip a track, pause, play, fixed for that particular playing session).

pd: cant believe you bought an ipod because of that

pd2: bbleaks twited that a tour leak was in due time
    12-09-09 05:58 PM
    It stops playing after it reaches the end of the song. Slacker Radio also is buggy as **** because of .230.
    You sure you are not thinking about Pandora? Pandora had that bug, but it has been since fixed.

If 230 wasnt the best for you, maybe try a hybrid.

I have been waiting like a crackhead for a tour leak. Its amazing my f5 key still even exists, but I installed a hybrid, and I have been pretty happy with it.
    12-09-09 10:06 PM

pd2: bbleaks twited that a tour leak was in due time
    We have been hearing that a leak is imminent for the past 6 weeks...I will believe it when I see it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 10:28 PM
    In addition to the music bugs, the new threaded SMS is loaded with weird and random bugs and I'm sure all the other new OSes have fixed this or made progress with it.
    What bugs are you getting with threaded SMS? I've had .230 and many hybrids since and it's been working fine.
    12-10-09 01:59 AM
    the only sms bug i have is when i go to to contacts/send ____ sms text and it sends me to email but nothin more than that.
    12-10-09 02:10 AM
    I highly doubt we will see a leak before a release version of 5.0
    12-10-09 05:13 PM
    Thank you. Well said.
    12-10-09 05:20 PM
    Which won't come until the essex releases IMO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 05:32 PM
    What bugs are you getting with threaded SMS? I've had .230 and many hybrids since and it's been working fine.
    Sometimes, I don't delete my SMS texts for a week or two, and when I go to, it freezes and requires a battery pull. Even when I get back, not all messages are deleted.

Also, the "conversations" remain opened after doing delete prior. In order to remove "conversations" you must delete them individually.

After I've had a long "conversation" with a friend, when I type an SMS that is more than 1 line long, it takes forever for it to get to the second line and sometimes it even stops taking input and waits for it to go to the next line. My memory is stable @ 83mb, but this still happens for some odd reason.

And to the guy that said I was talking about Pandora, no I was talking about Slacker. I'm pretty sure in 4.7.xx I was able to hold mute to put the phone into standby while in Slacker.

And to the guy that was surprised at me buying an ipod, I got a used 1 from craigslist for like 25 bucks, I'm not rich haha.
    12-17-09 11:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD