good idea. the 3 games are a big one. i always scan through the list and rip out stuff that i know what it is and that i don't use. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS AT ALL
    I know the Shrink-A-OS doesn't grab two (2) language files that are about ~500kb for some reason. We should create the list of files that can be removed that SAO doesn't pick up. Personally I'd love to have a list of what files to remove for some of the built-in games (e.g. WORD MOLE has more files than any game I've seen...talk about bloated)
    Last edited by lxadoz104; 07-31-09 at 12:58 PM. Reason: typo
    07-31-09 12:52 PM
    good idea. the 3 games are a big one. i always scan through the list and rip out stuff that i know what it is and that i don't use. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS AT ALL
    Hahaha - done that one before, and agreed.

After bricking one storm beyond repair (yes beyond repair, blackberry tech support was baffled and said I tried things not even listed in their support forums) I'm leaving it to the pro's. A list of .cod's would be nice though.
    That's impressive. and again, agreed that a list of .cod's & versions would be sweet. And also along these two lines, marking .cod's that are slightly important?
    07-31-09 12:54 PM
    After bricking one storm beyond repair (yes beyond repair, blackberry tech support was baffled and said I tried things not even listed in their support forums) I'm leaving it to the pro's. A list of .cod's would be nice though.
    i'm smelling an eventual change log in the making that irtehun has already talked about doing
    07-31-09 12:55 PM
    Wierd, I extracted the rar. shrunk os. selected apps to be removed and one to be added. all it did was take care of the apps. no .cod added or removed. no backup or restore.
    07-31-09 01:04 PM
    Fix files here ya go matt. remember drm_agent then browser_cookiejar
    so i couldn't get this to work with crackutil so i just isntalled v4fixed on my PC and it is showing that the version for drm_agent isn't changing, but net_rim_bb_globalsearch_app is.
    07-31-09 01:18 PM
    so will apploader see this as an update? or will it be like the 3.x updates? just wondering what i'll have to do to get this to update
    07-31-09 01:31 PM
    bbm is sending msgs ridiculously slow. i registered host routing table and programmed the phone.

Edit: apparently it's taking forever to register w the server. hopefully a reboot will solve this.
    Last edited by SourD; 07-31-09 at 01:57 PM.
    07-31-09 01:51 PM
    nope. didn't work. bbm is a snail in sending out msgs. if it sends the message at all.
    07-31-09 02:02 PM
    Sent service books, didn't work. BBM won't pick up any of the emails it used before to store my info. that seems to be jamming it up. however, I have all my contacts, but cannot send anything to one of them.

Edit: all my emails are now showing in bbm. Still I cannot send not one message. Really need some help here.
    Last edited by SourD; 07-31-09 at 02:19 PM.
    07-31-09 02:10 PM
    Sent service books, didn't work. BBM won't pick up any of the emails it used before to store my info. that seems to be jamming it up. however, I have all my contacts, but cannot send anything to one of them.

Edit: all my emails are now showing in bbm. Still I cannot send not one message. Really need some help here.
    try a *228 options 1 yet??

got mine reloaded and missing BBM same thing happened on my storm today ... installing OTA right now.
    07-31-09 02:23 PM
    try a *228 options 1 yet??

got mine reloaded and missing BBM same thing happened on my storm today ... installing OTA right now.
    It's still bugging. sends it one moment and not the nxt. I'm gonna do ota as well.
    07-31-09 02:24 PM
    for ur tour hybrid its tell me a library cannot b installed because it needs net.rim.platform.ecmascript. please hit me back

pin 30b6da9c
    07-31-09 02:34 PM
    wow, it may be a data issue. I can't even download the new bbm. I got zero data. and thats with 1xEV and 4 bars. I did *228 the second I loaded the hybrid. wtf is going on?
    07-31-09 02:34 PM
    irtehun, can you please comment? I can't go back to v3.2 and don't wanna go to a stock os. I need data before I step out for the night.
    07-31-09 02:36 PM
    to be exact it say pgp email library cannot b loaded
    07-31-09 02:39 PM
    re-installed bbm. problem persists.
    07-31-09 02:46 PM
    wow, it may be a data issue. I can't even download the new bbm. I got zero data. and thats with 1xEV and 4 bars. I did *228 the second I loaded the hybrid. wtf is going on?
    man i'm all up on the version 4 fixed and my data is flying ... installed bbm OTA, enterprise activated OTA and i've been emailing and bbm'ing since. not sure what it could be.

to be exact it say pgp email library cannot b loaded
    i'll leave this up to the man himself .... maybe irtehun will have some ideas.
    07-31-09 02:47 PM
    Hope so, did jus wat it said, ran installer, installed 4.7, ran fixed rar, extracted into 4.7 folder, ran app loader, yes update continue, wen i clicked next, got that error, was sad ; (
    07-31-09 02:52 PM
    Hope so, did jus wat it said, ran installer, installed 4.7, ran fixed rar, extracted into 4.7 folder, ran app loader, yes update continue, wen i clicked next, got that error, was sad ; (
    Try running the installer instead of the RAR file

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 03:12 PM
    There was just a post on faster boot time on the Tour forum...

Question...

Memory Cleaner is located where? Thought for sure last I saw it was Options> Security Options> Memory Cleaner.... No?
    07-31-09 03:14 PM
    Also I have none of the problems you guys are having with the last update.. bbm is running fine for me...
    07-31-09 03:15 PM
    Maybe it's because I ran w rar and not installer. I'll try installer.
    07-31-09 03:17 PM
    ran installer first..still same error
    07-31-09 03:21 PM
    used installer. no changes to be made. this is stressing me out so bad.
    07-31-09 03:24 PM
    so overall... is this a GO or not?

Screenshots anyone?

Where is non-hybrid version links, please?
    07-31-09 03:26 PM
4,820 ... 2627282930 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD