just installed v4fix and still cant login on m.crackberry.com also can download new app world 1.1?
    07-31-09 03:26 PM
    The hybrid is a go for me... couple are having problems. I installed it with no problem. The default 4.7.1 os is linked as a sticky on the Tour Forum. There's no need for screen shots the GUI doesn't change.. just the files.
    07-31-09 03:27 PM
    just installed v4fix and still cant login on m.crackberry.com also can download new app world 1.1?
    I can't download appworld v1.1 either. BBM is a snail with sending messages if at all. I'll be beat on it all day now as I don't have time to downgrade to 1.40 and then reupgrade to the hybrid.
    07-31-09 03:28 PM
    so ur telling me to delete everything..download 4.7 for vzw page then download installer and run..should b good?
    07-31-09 03:33 PM
    appworld wouldn't download for me either, kept saying my device didn't meet the minimum requirements or something to that effect. i went back to the official, then installed appworld, and then updated to the fixed v4 and everything seems fine.

bbm did some kind of setup i had never seen before though where it synced with an email address, i've set that up before, but never seen the screen where it synced.

anywhoo, everything seems to be working fine for me

edit: m.crackberry works fine and i use the google voice app and that seems fine too, haven't tried the site for gv yet
    Last edited by Adiliyo; 07-31-09 at 03:37 PM. Reason: update
    07-31-09 03:35 PM
    so ur telling me to delete everything..download 4.7 for vzw page then download installer and run..should b good?
    you need to download the original OS and install it on the device (downgrade) and then install the hybrid and then install that onto the device.

so basically you need to downgrade and then upgrade
    07-31-09 03:39 PM
    ok. i got u
    07-31-09 03:42 PM
    Yea not sure why it wouldn't let us update via web browser on the hybrid.. but I was able to download app world v1.1 via my computer and it installed it from there. I can also log into m.crackberry.com with no problems....
    07-31-09 03:47 PM
    The hybrid is a go for me... couple are having problems. I installed it with no problem. The default 4.7.1 os is linked as a sticky on the Tour Forum. There's no need for screen shots the GUI doesn't change.. just the files.
    Thank you!
    07-31-09 03:49 PM
    I did same thing and went to pc n downloaded app world. But I had to go to reg crackberry site logged in then went to m.crackberry n be logged in... Hope this helps!
    Yea not sure why it wouldn't let us update via web browser on the hybrid.. but I was able to download app world v1.1 via my computer and it installed it from there. I can also log into m.crackberry.com with no problems....
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 03:53 PM
    it wouldn't recognize my browser (desktop) either for some reason i tried chrome and it said to use ie, so i used ie and it said to use ie.

maybe the version for win7 is different?

i think it doesn't recognize our mobile browser as it seems like it's version is a 5.0 build
    07-31-09 04:12 PM
    I'm on Win 7.. had to reload IE twice to get it to work, dunno why.. it eventually worked and had to download an activeX control to access your phone (you gotta plug it in and it installs it from the web rather BDM.)
    07-31-09 04:15 PM
    Had this on my Tour today. I'm booting up with 127mb and 13 apps installed. So far it's been stable
    07-31-09 04:17 PM
    used installer. no changes to be made. this is stressing me out so bad.
    i would java wipe with JL_Cmder or BBSAK then install

i can log into m.crackberry.com no problem. try clearning your cache and reboot

good call on downloading to your PC. i haven't used app world in a while basically because previous versions had HUGE memory leaks, but i'll try this one.
    07-31-09 04:20 PM
    Not sure what the App World problem is. also don't think it will be fixed til at least tomorrow. has anyone tried and verified on v3.2?
    07-31-09 05:52 PM
    Ok i found the problem, updating now sorry guys.
    07-31-09 06:03 PM
    Ok links will be up in about 10 minutes, for those people that want to you can use crackutil and fix it. go to http://theiexplorers.com/irtehun/fix.rar that contains the file that broke it. load it up with crackutil and it fixes
    07-31-09 06:23 PM
    Downloading v4.appworld fix....

Also downgrading back to 4.7 to see if I can update DocsToGo first. Create back-up of just that and BES. Then will apply v4 and start installing apps.

Nothing like doing this in the car via Verizon aircard on laptop down I-95 while the wife drives to Florida
    Last edited by lxadoz104; 07-31-09 at 07:35 PM. Reason: UPDATED
    07-31-09 06:24 PM
    Ok links will be up in about 10 minutes, for those people that want to you can use crackutil and fix it. go to http://theiexplorers.com/irtehun/fix.rar that contains the file that broke it. load it up with crackutil and it fixes
    I hadn't checked out this thread all day cause I was busy at work. But I kept on trying to download the app world update and was having trouble. This fix did fix the problem.
    07-31-09 06:38 PM
    it wouldn't recognize my browser (desktop) either for some reason i tried chrome and it said to use ie, so i used ie and it said to use ie.

maybe the version for win7 is different?

i think it doesn't recognize our mobile browser as it seems like it's version is a 5.0 build
    Its IE. I had to turn on compatibility mode and refresh a few times before I got it to work at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 11:34 PM

Thx I'm able to log into m.crackberry.com and have installed the latest bb world app successfully.
    08-01-09 12:27 AM
    glad you not only fixed it, but it is something that I can crackutil. i've loaded my OS so many times in the last few days I was going to skip this one and wait to test v4.1 before reloading again. i don't really use app world anyways. most of us "hybridizers" (i feel i should trademark this ... hahahaha) like to keep our devices plain and simple with not a lot of apps so that we can reload them 2 or 3 times in a day and not freak out setting up apps. keep up the great work man and way to fix issues so fast
    08-01-09 01:04 AM
    man i am lost lol, it dont look like it installed for me for some reason
    08-01-09 05:48 AM
    man i am lost lol, it dont look like it installed for me for some reason
    Are you sure? Did you check the module versions on some of the files? To do that go to: Options > Advanced options > Applications > BB button > modules. If it's loaded correctly some of them should show a version number of 5.0.0.140.
    08-01-09 05:54 AM
    yeah all 4.7
    08-01-09 06:28 AM
4,820 ... 2728293031 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD