Hey guy, I want more BBM 5 tour friends that actually like sharing things other than fooling around

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-09 12:40 PM
    lol your coming on here asking for freinds????
    09-08-09 12:44 PM
    You should check out CB's pin/barcode sharing forum. You'll find a ton of people over there who will want to be your BBM friend.

09-08-09 12:54 PM
    Yea I need some crackberry friends...... Makes modding,fixing or anything tour related much easier to do don't you think?

09-08-09 12:55 PM
    Yea I tryed that and all I got was a bunch of homos wanting pictures of my Johnson.... That got me no where....looks like I'm on my own

09-08-09 01:02 PM
    Yea I tryed that and all I got was a bunch of homos wanting pictures of my Johnson.... That got me no where....looks like I'm on my own

thats why you dont beg for freinds that you dont know

as for you saying it would be easier to fix thigns and modding your Tour with people you dont know on your BBM, that not really true at all.

if you need to fix anythign with the Tour, or help mod it or something just log into CB as there are thousands of members here who would like to help, not just a select few that you are begging to be on your bbm list
    09-08-09 01:26 PM
    eh I got 5.0.0.191 on my tour, currently working on hybridizing it to my liking. We'll see how it goes. the threaded SMS really takes the cake but honestly not having it on the older OS is inexcusable.
    09-08-09 01:37 PM

LOL, sorry for leading you astray there, man. Didn't realize it was like that over in that forum. If you're looking for tech advice from BBM friends, you might also want to try hanging out in the CB Verizon forum...a lot of VZW techs, CS reps and other employees seem to hang out over there.

Mostly, though, I agree with mjbesen10 - you should be able to find all the help you need in this very forum.

Good luck and don't let strangers BBM you pics of their johnson! lol
    09-08-09 01:38 PM
    i wished I kept 5.0 on mine now I can't find the link anywhere
    09-08-09 01:38 PM
    BBM 5 are still all over the places. Just do a search "bbm 5 ota" or here's a quick link that I always use for updating my friends phone.

BBM 5.0 Leaked to the Masses – OTA Links | BerryGurus
    Last edited by thymaster; 09-08-09 at 01:51 PM.
    09-08-09 01:48 PM
    Has anyone noticed that the bbm 5 ota has glitches? Many of my games and programs don't recognize the new BBM. I try to add people for games and it says I don't have BBM. Any help?
    09-08-09 01:57 PM
    Has anyone noticed that the bbm 5 ota has glitches? Many of my games and programs don't recognize the new BBM. I try to add people for games and it says I don't have BBM. Any help?
    Yes, many have reported that BBM 5.0 has glitches. As I mentioned in your other post on the subject, it's still in beta.
    09-08-09 02:00 PM
    Yeah, I guess I was hoping it'd be perfect for me, haha. Do they send out updates for this even though it's in Beta? I'm not so tech savvy when it comes to programming ect. So this may be a dumb question.
    09-08-09 02:05 PM
    Just wanna give thanks for the advice.... And you guys are right I should just take a little more time looking for stuff instead of being lazy and asking someone that might know.... But since we here can anyone answer this? I need a T what? To open my TOUR??? Lmao!

09-08-09 02:30 PM
    Yeah, I guess I was hoping it'd be perfect for me, haha. Do they send out updates for this even though it's in Beta? I'm not so tech savvy when it comes to programming ect. So this may be a dumb question.
    Hopefully when the 5.0 OS update hit it will fix those issues.
    09-08-09 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD