When i go into my blackberry messenger. I go in edit my info to status my status message and i only could write about 5 words. it will say field full. My friend coukd write a book on his status. i cant figured it out any help
    09-07-09 03:02 PM
    it could be a limit on the tour after using the 8900 going from that to the tour i also noticed that i can only type a certain amount in a text message before i have to start a new one
    09-07-09 05:42 PM
    it could be a limit on the tour after using the 8900 going from that to the tour i also noticed that i can only type a certain amount in a text message before i have to start a new one
    The OP is talking about updating this status info on BBM, not sending a text/SMS, which is limited to 160 characters on CDMA carriers.

OP - I don't know what the problem could be...like your friend I can type almost as much as I want in my status info, but I'm using BBM 5, not the stock 4.7. Wouldn't think it'd make a difference, but who knows? What versions are you and your friend using?
    09-07-09 05:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD