when i updated my phone , i lost all my texts, when i rebooted my bb, i lost the texts again, another problem, is i would have a conversation with one person but then the call back number is different, its somebody elses number, and att the top of the convo it says somebody else. keep in mind i installed a theme, would that be the problem?
    01-17-10 08:06 PM
    when i updated my phone , i lost all my texts, when i rebooted my bb, i lost the texts again, another problem, is i would have a conversation with one person but then the call back number is different, its somebody elses number, and att the top of the convo it says somebody else. keep in mind i installed a theme, would that be the problem?
    First of all, your info says you have a 8900 - but your post is about the Tour's OS. So make sure you're ok there. Second, did you back up your info? If you didn't back it up, then obviously you would lose your texts. Third, are you sure you have the numbers right? A theme wouldn't create these kinds of problems. What theme is it?
    01-19-10 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD