I have a 9800 Torch. I keep the software up to date.

I would like to start using multiple calendars, one in my MS Outlook and another in my personal Gmail account and have my contact list sync with my work gmail account.... that is the goal.

At one point in time my contacts were being syncd with Gmail, but about a year ago, i was having issues, and I turned it off, and now I can not remember how to turn it back on.

.... 1) how do I turn that back on without doubling all of my contacts (since some but not all are now in both my BB and business gmail)

When I set up the Torch (2 years ago) I was syncing from my Outlook calendar, and when I look in my BB all the appointments are being put on as my business gmail calendar.

.......2) Is that a problem?

I would like to share a calender with my wife on Gmail, and we download that to my BB, so we both have kids appointments on there, but she does not need to see all of my bussiness meetings.

........3) How can I set it up so that one calendar, pulls from Outlook, when U connect to the desktop, and I have another calander that wirelessly syncs from gmail?

Any advice would be appreciated.... I have too many small problems in my life, I have to solve some of them...

Mark
    05-01-12 08:50 AM
    I have a 9800 Torch. I keep the software up to date.

I would like to start using multiple calendars, one in my MS Outlook and another in my personal Gmail account and have my contact list sync with my work gmail account.... that is the goal.

At one point in time my contacts were being syncd with Gmail, but about a year ago, i was having issues, and I turned it off, and now I can not remember how to turn it back on.

.... 1) how do I turn that back on without doubling all of my contacts (since some but not all are now in both my BB and business gmail)

When I set up the Torch (2 years ago) I was syncing from my Outlook calendar, and when I look in my BB all the appointments are being put on as my business gmail calendar.

.......2) Is that a problem?

I would like to share a calender with my wife on Gmail, and we download that to my BB, so we both have kids appointments on there, but she does not need to see all of my bussiness meetings.

........3) How can I set it up so that one calendar, pulls from Outlook, when U connect to the desktop, and I have another calander that wirelessly syncs from gmail?

Any advice would be appreciated.... I have too many small problems in my life, I have to solve some of them...

Mark
    Read this article
    KB19704-How to merge Desktop or Unknown contact list databases on the BlackBerry smartphone using the BlackBerry Desktop Software

Read this article
    KB24204-How to enable or disable calendar synchronization with a integrated Gmail email account

And the third one, I don't know how to do it. See the articles that I post and get an idea.
    05-08-12 02:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD