This is a simple "today" theme I put together that includes a Calendar section showing 3 entries and a Message section showing 3 entries.

One of the things that makes this theme unique, is it still lists the program's name on roll over. This was important for me to do a quick check of the Weather Eye.

Device: Blackberry Curve 8900
    Plazmic: 4.7
    Cost: FREE

OTA

Let me know any feedback.

Cheers!
    Last edited by risenONE; 02-20-09 at 02:15 PM.
    02-20-09 02:11 PM
    thanky for the theme! horizontal scroling is also working...
    but where is the sms/mms icon?
    can you pls change the date to dd/mm instead of mm/dd ? it doesn't depend on the calendar setting in my bb options :-(
    greetz pida
    02-20-09 02:48 PM
    Love it! But yeah miss my SMS!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 03:01 PM
    Thanks for the feedback.

Make sure in your messages you set everything to share the same box or be "themed control".

I set this up so everything email, sms, mms dump into the messaging box.

As far as the notification, be sure to do a battery pull, there is actually two notifications on the home screen; 1 up top (little envelope) and the red circle astrix on the envelope of messages.

Let me see what I can do on the date.

All the Best.

r
    02-20-09 04:47 PM
    hi risen,

the sms icon is back again ;-)

thank you

pida
    02-21-09 02:42 AM
    I would like to have all horizontal and vertical scrolling,the selector transparent, wrapping home icons, call screen with home background.

If you can do it - it would be great!!!
    02-21-09 06:09 AM
    Could you let me know how to get the theme on my 8900? Sorry, I'm just a novice to blackberry.
    Thank you
    02-21-09 06:52 AM
    Could you let me know how to get the theme on my 8900? Sorry, I'm just a novice to blackberry.
    Thank you
    Start Browser on your 8900 and go to this thread.Click "OTA" (1st message) and then click on the �Download� button and then wait until the download completes. Sometimes you will receive a message at the end that prompts you to reboot your BlackBerry. If you get this, select �Reboot�.

So that�s it! The theme has now been installed on your BlackBerry.
    Last edited by soundium; 02-21-09 at 09:19 AM.
    02-21-09 07:30 AM
    Awesome theme! It's so close to exactly what I was looking for. The only thing if I may request is, can we have messages at the top and calendar at the bottom on the today screen.

Great job!
    02-21-09 11:01 AM
    risenone, is only possible to scroll up/down from the first icon, please can you fix it?
    02-21-09 12:22 PM
    Updated to allow you to scroll up from all the icons in the dock.

OTA

Enjoy!
    02-21-09 10:32 PM
    I too wish a date format that is dd/mm and I have just spent 15 minutes checking every single option that I could find in Plazmic 4.7 Theme Builder. From what I can see there is no provision to change the date format into that which most of the world uses. It seems that we are stuck with the US format of mm/dd.

This is one of the things that annoys me about BlackBerrys. It would be easy to make this change either in Theme Builder, Options, Date/Time or even in Calendar. Why do RIM not do this? Some people may like mm/dd others dd/mm and still others the ANSI standard format of yy/mm/dd. Some may even wish a sinlge ddd format.
    02-22-09 02:26 AM
    so i know i have seperated my messages box with email and then sms/ mms folders....how hard is it, if it is possible for me to switch the messages icon on the today screen with the sms/mms or to erase the messages icon totally from the today screen....i really like the theme though..........would you mind sending me the actual file you saved to your computer...ill pay you if necessary
    02-22-09 03:37 AM
    so i know i have seperated my messages box with email and then sms/ mms folders....how hard is it, if it is possible for me to switch the messages icon on the today screen with the sms/mms or to erase the messages icon totally from the today screen....i really like the theme though..........would you mind sending me the actual file you saved to your computer...ill pay you if necessary
    You would need both the .thm file and the .svg file to make this work and the .svg file would have taken quite a bit of work.

However, I am with you here, I too would greatly like a copy of these two files and likewize I would drop a reasonable amount via a PayPal account to get these.

What say you risenONE?
    02-22-09 03:51 AM

OTA

Enjoy!
    Could you make the selector transparent and wrapping home icons?
    02-22-09 05:15 AM
    Looks good.
    02-22-09 06:31 AM
    You would need both the .thm file and the .svg file to make this work and the .svg file would have taken quite a bit of work.

However, I am with you here, I too would greatly like a copy of these two files and likewize I would drop a reasonable amount via a PayPal account to get these.

What say you risenONE?
    i'll split it with you......PM me how much your thinking
    02-22-09 12:47 PM
    Well, I think that I'll wait for the copyright owner to come back with his offer which, may, of course, be no deal.
    02-22-09 02:31 PM
    Thanks for the help mate! Love this theme! Being able to scroll up is awesome too. But rabdomly can't seem to do it from my second item from left. Just me or...?

R

R

02-22-09 04:00 PM
    Thanks for the help mate! Love this theme! Being able to scroll up is awesome too. But rabdomly can't seem to do it from my second item from left. Just me or...?

R

R

I got the same problem. I was just about to come on here to say that.

Regardless it is a nice theme!
    02-22-09 07:28 PM
    Thanks for all the positive feedback - much appreciated.

I went ahead and updated the theme to fix the scroll up issue on the second icon.

OTA

Enjoy!
    02-22-09 09:04 PM
    Haha can you tell I'm new to blackberry with my random letters appearing places?! Lol

02-23-09 04:21 PM

OTA

Enjoy!
    thank you !!!
    02-23-09 05:18 PM
    Love the theme... exactly what I was looking for. However, I can't seem to find my call log now. Can you help me out? New at this BB thing!
    02-24-09 06:27 PM
    Just press the green phone button once and your call logs should appear
    02-25-09 05:10 AM
59 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD