woow another good post. i will subscribe to this one as i know i will need it later lol
    08-28-10 03:57 PM
    This is my first time on this website. I dont know what im doing or if im doing this message right, lol. But i have a question. HOW can i change a setting? When my blkbry curve is in its holster, I receive a message or email...upon removing cell the message is already open. How can i change a setting so this wont happen? I want to control if i want to open it.
    Go to your "message" icon and highlight the first date you see, this won't work if you select a message as it will give you a didn't list of options. When you highlight it hit menu and select options. Then select "general options" and at the very bottom there is the "auto open newest message after remving from holster" option just hit the space bar to cycle through the choices and select never.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-10 09:31 PM
    when i take a picture with my camera on my bb storm 9530 and send it either bbm or text or email, it is always rotated to the right 90 degrees. is there a way to correct this?
    09-13-10 02:19 PM
    thanks for sharing haha, good luck to me remembering all that
    10-05-10 11:24 AM
    Gotta subscribe to this post definitely valuable info here.

10-08-10 05:44 AM
    Is there a way to go to the top of the address book list aside from scrolling??

press the 'a' key. it takes you straight to the top.
    10-11-10 04:14 PM
    thanks for sharing...
    11-14-10 02:24 AM
    nice helpful keyboard shortcut... thanks...
    11-18-10 08:51 PM
    has anyone figured out how to create custom shortcuts on the home screen? for example, on older models, if dial from home screen was disabled, one could press R for the alarm clock, i can't do that on my new model. any help?
    This is an idea I'm interested in, yet I don't think anyone has ever come across a way of actually doing this.

I'd love to create shortcuts like that for Facebook and the Alarm clock, but still use the convience keys for other things.
    11-29-10 01:38 AM
    ^same here

I hOpe this feature is still available. Or else it seems like taking a step backwards..

12-24-10 11:39 PM
    Is there a way to delete an entire word/sentence at a time while typing in email or SMS?
    12-28-10 09:20 AM
    Thanks for these!
    12-29-10 07:45 AM
    I suspect this next question may have been answered somewhere in the forums before, but god knows I've done 10 different searches and cannot find the exact answer.I'm using a Bold 9700 with the new OS.

Here's the scene: I'm in a call and my buddy gives me a phone number. I type it, and I see it typed in smaller font underneath the battery indicator while speaking on the phone. I just wanna call that number right as I hang up. Opening up notes and saving and all that is great when you actually want to write a note. But I just wanna jot down the number real quick and after I hang up the phone call that number, without my buddy calling me a ****** for buying a BB instead of an iPhone 3gs, as is his.

My 1999 bosch phone could accomplish this, im sure there is a way but am too dense to see it myself. Much obliged
    Press "SPACE" during call and you will be able to dial a new number, save it in adress book, begin a new call, save it for later use, or just let it there ...
    DaNomadicOne likes this.
    01-11-11 08:34 AM
    Hmm I thought I knew all these but turns out I learned a few new tricks! Thanks!
    01-17-11 07:09 PM
    Very helpful to a newbie like me. Many thanks for posting
    03-18-11 02:51 PM
    Thank you so much! These saved my sanity.
    03-20-11 11:03 PM
    Thanks for sharing! =)
    04-08-11 01:09 AM
    how do i sms a contact from my phone to another contact??
    open the text messaging window for the person you want to send it to, then click the menu button. select "attach" and choose "contact". might be a little different for different models. but you get the general idea.
    04-12-11 05:56 PM
    The push-button on my trackball (8900) broke. I'm able to scroll around but no push to click. These shortcuts have been helpful. Is there a way to get into a text box on a web page. For example, I can navigate to MDS white pages, but not able to click into the box to enter a name. Any suggestions?

Also, any suggestions for repair?
    There is no tab function equivalent on BBerrys, sorry.

I suggest getting a 9800, then if ur trackball breaks, you can you use the touch screen instead
    04-12-11 06:08 PM
    Press "SPACE" during call and you will be able to dial a new number, save it in adress book, begin a new call, save it for later use, or just let it there ...

Now i have the juice....
    04-13-11 06:21 AM
    In messages is there a way to "select all". Now I select the first, and while holding the shift key, scroll to select all. But I was wondering if there is a simple 2 key combo way to do this? I searched here and cannot locate anything about this. Thanks.
    04-28-11 02:22 AM
    Im using torch 9800, how to use number only mode on touch as well as on keypad, please help, i cant find the shift button , shift button means "alt"..

Please dont mind for silly question, still a newbie with bb
    05-04-11 03:02 AM
372 ... 131415
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD