I can't believe there has not been a leak for 9900 in so long and the fact that the last 2 officials were not preceeded by leaks says it all... Just close it
    06-25-12 08:48 PM
    Well .523 just leaked A couple days ago so I'm just gonna go ahead and say goodbye jefo13. It was really nice having you post and contribute to crackberry.
    Enjoy your iphone or android and tell your moms basement we said hello.
    06-25-12 09:57 PM
    Well .523 just leaked A couple days ago so I'm just gonna go ahead and say goodbye jefo13. It was really nice having you post and contribute to crackberry.
    Enjoy your iphone or android and tell your moms basement we said hello.
    523 was an official and i am not going anywhere, dont mistake this for a hater post. I am sticking to my berries to the end. All I was saying is that the days of leaks ahead of officials are over and that this forum (leaks) is pretty much over, that is all. Droids will always be unfinished and iphones are for uncles who can't but turn things on and off...
    06-25-12 10:15 PM
    my bad, 523 is an official from a Thailand carrier.

But still, there have been 9 leaks since June 1st. The last leak for the 9900 was .402(from what I can see) and that was 2 months ago.

Would you like a new leak every week for your device? There is no schedule for leaks so asking if the forum should be closed because you are not happy with the consistency of leaks is a bit much.

Perhaps RIM is busy working on BB10 and isn't devoting as much manpower to OS7 as they were.

Be patient(the RIM motto btw, haha) and it will come.
    06-25-12 10:19 PM
    haha, it did sound like a hater post just trying to stir up some $hit and there are lots of those around lately.

I remember back when I had my storm, there were leaks a couple times per week and I couldn't load them fast enough. Times have def changed in that regard.

With BB10 getting relatively close I can't see there being much coming for OS7.
    06-25-12 10:23 PM
    :::: doing my small part ::::

06-25-12 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD