I use ping.fm to update my status across linkedin, facebook, twitter, etc. But there is no option for BBM.

I wanted to use a service like ping.fm that would broadcast my status. Does anyone know of one?

And in the case that there isnt an web service for that, could anyone help me clarify:
    the technical things necessary to update BBM "status"?
    Can you do it from a web service?
    Can you do remotely anyway?
    Any other people have good direction for me to go in/suggestions?

Thanks
    Last edited by schindyguy; 07-06-09 at 03:47 AM.
    07-06-09 01:23 AM
    Not that I know of, but good idea

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 02:19 AM
    Not that I know of, but good idea

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks, is it such a good idea that I should delete the thread?
    07-06-09 03:46 AM
    I use my thumb to update my BBM status.
    exactly thats why you need a service that you can update your status in one place and it would broadcast that message on all your networks (facebook, twitter, BBM status, etc)

No but seriously, I don't think a service like that exists. You never know though, that might change when the new BBM is unveiled for 5.0
    How can I find out if its in 5.0 update? Theres gotta be a leaked spec sheet or video use of the 5.0 software somewhere (if not, it would be a big letdown to my confidence in the cb community...jk )
    And when is it supposed to come out?
    07-06-09 11:52 AM
    Did I post this in the wrong section or forum? Is there a dev channel or something?

I thought I would have gotten a good response by now for what direction to go in.
    07-06-09 01:02 PM
    Did I post this in the wrong section or forum? Is there a dev channel or something?

I thought I would have gotten a good response by now for what direction to go in.
    I went ahead and deleted my responses since they weren't what you were
    looking for. Good luck getting your "good" responses.
    07-06-09 01:05 PM
    I went ahead and deleted my responses since they weren't what you were
    looking for. Good luck getting your "good" responses.
    Dude, dont get your panties in a bunch! I was just trying to get a better answer to my original question(s).

And you shouldnt have deleted anything, you helped me out!

By 'proving a point' and leaving a condescending remark to me after I was trying to get other answers, all you did was rob future users of good information in the forums.

Sorry if my intentions in the last reply werent taken correctly
    Last edited by schindyguy; 07-06-09 at 01:13 PM.
    07-06-09 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD