I have used most all of the hybrids and would like to say that the newest v8.2 is the best yet, I do however have a couple of questions, can any themes be used with this hybrid? How do i know if a particular theme is compatible with my hybrid(v8.2)? also on a totally different topic, i cant seem to get any weather radars to animate, when i was running the stock v4.5 radars would animate no problem, is this a bug or something that is not available, or do i have a setting that is keeping them from animating?

Thanks for all your help
    01-16-10 12:02 AM
    Use themes for the 8500 series curve and os 5.0, there aren't a lot but if you look in the theme. Forum here you can find a few decent ones as far as the weather apps, I'm not to sure? Maybe try looking for a theme that has a weather spot built in?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 12:48 PM
    I have used most all of the hybrids and would like to say that the newest v8.2 is the best yet, I do however have a couple of questions, can any themes be used with this hybrid? How do i know if a particular theme is compatible with my hybrid(v8.2)? also on a totally different topic, i cant seem to get any weather radars to animate, when i was running the stock v4.5 radars would animate no problem, is this a bug or something that is not available, or do i have a setting that is keeping them from animating?

Thanks for all your help
    I'm running V8.2.5 have ran all the others have had weather radar animations with all of them I have berryweather.
    01-17-10 09:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD