does anyone know why this happens in theme builder?

i replaced all the icons as i was supposed to and they all showed up
    except for the 5 that are coming up as basic folders. does anyone know how i can go about fixing this?
    03-11-10 06:28 PM
    anyone, haha?
    03-11-10 11:11 PM
    Doesn't look like you've replaced the icons with your custom ones for those couple of folders. Double check to make sure you've replaced both the "normal" icon as well as the "focused" version of the icon.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-12-10 07:20 AM
    i could've swore i did, does that usually happen if you don't replace the icons with the edited ones or do the original ones stay there?
    03-12-10 12:32 PM
    The original ones will be replaced in the preview on the left hand side with the ones that you have edited/created for the new theme you are making. Some of the icons will stay, but it won't show up that way in the theme. The only one I can think of off hand (possibly the only one that does this) is one of the browser-looking icons although I forget what its called. It shows up on the preview screen in theme builder in the bottom row but don't worry about it!

Did you go in to make sure you have replaced the icons for the "IM" "DOWNLOADS" etc. folders? It looks like you forgot to swtich the "focus" icons as the one you have selected there (pink background/underlay/tab square on the bottom left of the image you posted) has put the default folder's focus icon back in...)
    03-12-10 12:39 PM
    oooh, ok. i'll try this again and let you know what i come up with!

edit:

success! i just created my first theme ever and took my time putting those buttons in so now none of them are missing.
    thanks!
    Last edited by cali.doll; 03-12-10 at 06:55 PM.
    03-12-10 02:24 PM
    edit:
    success! i just created my first theme ever and took my time putting those buttons in so now none of them are missing.
    thanks!
    Glad everything worked out for you then! Keep up the good work... It can be a pain having to change all those little icons one at a dang time in ThemeBuilder. I've accidentally skipped some before too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-10 08:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD