I am testing a new hybrid out that I made and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me test it before I release it? Thanks

Post here and I will PM you with the download link.

EDIT:
    I have not had any errors with this build.

The notification drop down is refreshing without having to close and reopen it.
    The touch screen is very responsive and is accurate.
    The Battery is still settling in, but it has been better than the stock 378 for me.

I have updated the build a little bit, here is the latest build. It contains no base cods from 378, just the radio file. It is all 391\402. I have removed all of the extra language files from this release as well.
    http://www.freefilehosting.net/402391378
    Last edited by sbmd; 05-11-12 at 06:15 PM.
    05-10-12 03:53 PM
    Sure, why not...I'll give it a try.
    rayme_san and sbmd like this.
    05-10-12 04:02 PM
    I have sent you a pm with the link. Thanks and post your findings here. I will respond here as well.
    05-10-12 05:40 PM
    I am testing a new hybrid out that I made and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me test it before I release it? Thanks

Post here and I will PM you with the download link.
    i wouldnt mind testing it
    sbmd likes this.
    05-11-12 12:03 PM
    rgshah3, I have sent you a pm with the link, please post findings here.
    05-11-12 05:46 PM
    I found a camera bug, if comes up blank just hit the screen modes button and then back out, the camera will come up and work great. I leave mine on Auto, I don't yet know if this is the cause or not.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    05-12-12 06:52 PM
    Been following the comments on here. So, any additional feedback on the hybrid? I was utilizing an awesome hybrid by Barracuda and now, waiting on Mecca to drop his latest. At any rate, it always good to others contribute to the hybrid effort.
    05-13-12 04:00 PM
    The hybrid has been very stable, besides the camera bug I have found. I have not had time to spend on fixing it yet, but I will. The battery has not been as good as I would like it to be, but the performance has been outstanding. I do have pretty heavy use in my eyes and I am at a 5.5% discharged rate. I am going to working on improving this as well when time allows.
    05-15-12 12:30 PM
    Thumbs up!

Sent thru my sexy 9810 while testing VCMS & FUZZengine (on the PB) apps and using Tapatalk. (*_~)
    peteygrizz likes this.
    05-15-12 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD