Is there any way to get the MyFaves app on my 8900 with OS 5? I found a guide to add it to non-TMo systems, but it was written for OS 4.6/4.7. I'm assuming the older app won't work on the newer OS, so I haven't followed the instructions I found. Am I out of luck or is there a workaround I just haven't found yet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-10 05:37 PM
    Is there any way to get the MyFaves app on my 8900 with OS 5? I found a guide to add it to non-TMo systems, but it was written for OS 4.6/4.7. I'm assuming the older app won't work on the newer OS, so I haven't followed the instructions I found. Am I out of luck or is there a workaround I just haven't found yet?

I'm gonna assume that the os 5 is not from t-mobile. If that's the case, the my faves will not work cos t-mobile is the only one that offers it and the other vendors that have put out the os 5 don't have it come with the app.
    03-07-10 11:55 AM
    Even toyugh you won't have my fav5 application, it'll still work. You can edit your my fav5 contacts through myt-mobile.com. If you're skeptical, call the customer care, they'll straighten you out.

03-08-10 01:35 AM
    I have a Javelin from ROGERS, but i love MyFaves and want to have it on my BB.

Someone give me the guidance? I use ROM 5.0 ver.

Thanks.
    04-16-10 09:55 AM
    I don't think that T-mobile My Faves is available anymore due to the new unlimited plan that they currently have. They removed it from my plan anyway!

04-16-10 06:02 PM
    the circle of myfaves is stuck in the center of my home screen but that seems to be the only trace of t-mobile in my phone after the upgrade. is there any way to get rid of it? i can no longer get to the myfaves menu to click hide ): its so annoying, lol.
    04-16-10 11:48 PM
    I'm gonna assume that the os 5 is not from t-mobile. If that's the case, the my faves will not work cos t-mobile is the only one that offers it and the other vendors that have put out the os 5 don't have it come with the app.
    The OS being Tmo or not means nothing. The my faves carousel doesn't work on the 9700. my faves is gone. If you still have a myfaves plan you can edit your myfaves online but no more graphic on the phone
    04-17-10 12:12 AM
    the circle of myfaves is stuck in the center of my home screen but that seems to be the only trace of t-mobile in my phone after the upgrade. is there any way to get rid of it? i can no longer get to the myfaves menu to click hide ): its so annoying, lol.
    Easiest way I know is to go to m.berrycoder.com from your BB and download maxmem. Its free and has an option to remove myfaves and is easy on click removal
    04-17-10 12:15 AM
    yayyy! thank you so much, I did that and it worked perfectly (: i'm so excited not to have that stupid circle in the middle of my screen, haha.
    04-17-10 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD