Packaging Includes: BlackBerry Bold 9700, Carrying Case, Battery & Battery Door, Charger, Stereo Headset, USB Cable, microSD Card, SIM Card, BlackBerry User Tools CD, Start Guide, Tips & Tricks, Terms & Conditions
    11-03-09 12:41 AM
    any info on the release date?
    11-03-09 12:44 AM
    How big is the microSD card it comes with?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-09 12:47 AM
    sooooo sexxxxyyyyy!!!!
    11-03-09 01:34 AM
    any info on the release date?
    In a day or two I should get a solid date. I'm hearing a few different dates at the moment.
    11-03-09 01:36 AM
    How big is the microSD card it comes with?

2GB

10 char
    11-03-09 01:37 AM
    The headset the 9700 comes with, is it the nice ones that came with the original bold or are they the crappy ones that have come with all bberrys?

11-03-09 01:58 AM
    Wow that looks nice!

11-03-09 02:02 AM
    Touchpro - can you confirm the exact OS revision it comes with?
    11-03-09 02:06 AM
    Wow, so jels congrads lol
    11-03-09 02:11 AM
    [QUOTE=josher;3990579]The headset the 9700 comes with, is it the nice ones that came with the original bold or are they the crappy ones that have come with all bberrys?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE

Not to sure which ones your talking about I never use the headphones they always stay in the package. I doubt they're the ones that came with the 9000 tho. I'll post a pic of them later.
    11-03-09 02:16 AM
    Touchpro - can you confirm the exact OS revision it comes with?
    OS v5.0.0.330 is what's installed that could change I doubt it.
    11-03-09 02:18 AM
    Thanks Touchpro - nice to see tmo going with such a recent build (especially when at the same time, according to posts I've seen on crackberry, it seems that ATT is having some internal battles over whether to ship with .296 or delay their release further to go through another round of testing on a newer rev).

I don't mean for ATT customers to suffer, but I have to admit to suffering a year of being jealous over ATT having the 3G Bold 9000 while us loyal tmo usa customers sat here with 3G services available but no blackberry that could support their AWS spectrum.
    11-03-09 02:23 AM
    Thanks Touchpro - nice to see tmo going with such a recent build (especially when at the same time, according to posts I've seen on crackberry, it seems that ATT is having some internal battles over whether to ship with .296 or delay their release further to go through another round of testing on a newer rev).

I don't mean for ATT customers to suffer, but I have to admit to suffering a year of being jealous over ATT having the 3G Bold 9000 while us loyal tmo usa customers sat here with 3G services available but no blackberry that could support their AWS spectrum.
    I really would have liked AT&T to release with this build even tho I'm on T-Mobile it's the best build that I have used so far hands down with a AT&T 9700.

11-03-09 02:34 AM
    Plz post the release date as soon as u have it confirmed..
    11-03-09 03:07 AM
    how did you pre ordered yours?
    11-03-09 03:24 AM
    The headset the 9700 comes with, is it the nice ones that came with the original bold or are they the crappy ones that have come with all bberrys?

I know what you are talking about.. the earbuds that have the silicone that go inside the ear canal, and has the slick looking mic (not the ugly round thing that sits by your cleavage...lol)

I'd like to know too...
    11-03-09 04:09 AM

That is T-Mobile's own fault. RIM built a BlackBerry 9000 for T-Mobile USA, however T-Mo turned it down/passed on it.
    11-03-09 05:44 AM
    I can't wait to get this phone. I need it now. I just hope that Tmobile drops this phone before Att it would make me the happiest person.

11-03-09 06:54 AM
    I don't care who drops it first....as long as it is soon.....great to see the phone in a tmo box..... Coming Soon

11-03-09 06:58 AM
    I like that the image on the phone display shows the MyFaves app which for new customers is no longer available.....
    11-03-09 07:36 AM
    I like that the image on the phone display shows the MyFaves app which for new customers is no longer available.....
    Yikes, don't go pointing that out. It would be just like T-Mobile to see that and want all the packaging redone, thus delaying the release another month.
    11-03-09 07:44 AM
    Yikes, don't go pointing that out. It would be just like T-Mobile to see that and want all the packaging redone, thus delaying the release another month.
    From what I've read of the new tmo plans, even though they don't offer My Faves any more, you can still have them activate the application if you want it. So no rework required.
    11-03-09 08:12 AM
    still havent gotten my email yet from TMO
    11-03-09 08:24 AM
    I called and the reps pretend to know nothing
    11-03-09 08:25 AM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD