Hi all,

I have a Storm 2 from Verizon running the most recent official OS. Recently, the phone completely froze when rebooting, and even a battery pull wouldn't fix it. The tech at Verizon was able to somehow get my computer to talk to the phone, and we completely wiped it, re-installing the OS. I, of course, did not have a backup.

As this was going on, my corporate BES server had a hardware failure. So, I can't re-do my Enterprise Activation until they get it back up and running.

Because I really need my calendar on my phone, I used Desktop Manager to do a wired sync with my local Notes client calendar. It worked fine - I got all of the entries onto the BB.

I'm a little concerned about what's going to happen when the BES comes back up and I re-do my EA. Is it smart enough to know that I have already pulled those entries? Or will it re-pull them all and I'll end up with duplicate entries on my phone, Notes calendar, or both?

If you think I should just delete all the entries before I re-do the EA, what's the best way to do that? The most recent DM doesn't seem to have that option.

Thanks
    06-09-11 05:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD