Hello<
    This is my first time on this forum. Please be easy on me.
    November 2010, I downloaded the leaked OS 6.0.0. 380 and I found out I am unable to synchronize any of my video files from the computer to my device. I have no problem with synchronized my I-tunes to my device. Question: is there another way to get my video files to my BlackBerry Bold 9700??
    02-20-11 08:53 PM
    i have a 9700, running OS 6.0.0.448, but I'm sure i was on 380 at one point.
    I use the BB Desk Manager 6.0 (BBDM) and sync my music (including playlists), video and pictures.
    I just connect, click on the media sync section where i choose the music, video or pictures label to set specific parameters for the sync, then click sync. Note the pic shows zero videos to be synced because I synced a little while ago.

02-20-11 09:14 PM
    1. You need a memory card. You should get one at the local electronics store or a big retailer such as tigetdirect, target or walmart, but avoid ebay to lose the chances of getting a fake.

2. You just need to use a memory card reader, or your blackberry, to copy the music over, or use desktop manager like the poster below me showed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-11 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD