My cousin tried to use this hybrid on 'Official 9700 AllLanguage 6.0.0.534'

Won't work!

SupremeBG can not find the destination folder.

So, stick with the 'leaked 9700 Asia 6.0.0.534' instead.
    04-25-11 11:23 AM

My cousin tried to use this hybrid on 'Official 9700 AllLanguage 6.0.0.534'

Won't work!

SupremeBG can not find the destination folder.

So, stick with the 'leaked 9700 Asia 6.0.0.534' instead.
    Dude select the destination folder and it will work.
    04-25-11 11:49 AM
    I installed this morning, and lost VVM, although all of the proper .cod's seem to be in the java folder. Anyone else have a working VVM?
    04-25-11 02:08 PM
    Been using this for a week now and so far, I'm not having any lags/freezes like in the unshrunk .534 or other hybrids so I'm quite happy.

The only issue for me is the 'Must close tabs' on the browser because of low memory thingy and sometimes when I watch YouTube for a long time, it suddenly reboots. Can anyone explain why these two are happening? Thanks.

Other than that, this hybrid is really good!
    04-25-11 02:38 PM
    the download links r not working pls can sum1 upload a new link
    04-25-11 03:08 PM
    and pin meee after uploading a new link
    04-25-11 03:12 PM
    I installed this morning, and lost VVM, although all of the proper .cod's seem to be in the java folder. Anyone else have a working VVM?
    Yes I had the same issue. Easy to fix it though. I took .alx for vvm from .534 and put it in to the hybrid/.534 and re installed it. It's working now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    OhmEye likes this.
    04-25-11 05:56 PM
    This hybrid uses Doc 3.0 does it have pdf viewing function and if so would that make PDF2GO redundant ?

Also can someone post the cods and alx for vvm if this hybrid does indeed break it (I see 2 people). I can only inject them atm, otherwise I have to redownload using my crappy mobile connection.

Thanks.
    04-25-11 10:50 PM
    Yes I had the same issue. Easy to fix it though. I took .alx for vvm from .534 and put it in to the hybrid/.534 and re installed it. It's working now.

I realized that tonight at work! I'd only dealt with .cod's previously, injecting them directly. I'd heard that's not so desirable with the Torch so tried to use loader. The .alx file was what loader was looking for.

I've been anxious all night to get home and test this. Thank you for your encouragement!
    04-26-11 02:20 AM
    Well, it wasn't to be, for me. Turns out that the .alx file was already in the loader files. Not sure why it didn't come up as an option to load...
    04-26-11 04:29 AM
    Well, it wasn't to be, for me. Turns out that the .alx file was already in the loader files. Not sure why it didn't come up as an option to load...
    I don't have 9800 so not sure it will be a same fix, but for my 9700, I replaced the existing vvm .alx with the one from leaked .534 vvm .alx. The dates on them are different. I guess they have different versions.

OhmEye and borferkic like this.
    04-26-11 01:28 PM
    This Hybrid seems Best so far...battery, radio, and browser, all seems amazing good..!!!so all the thumbs up for the creater... Keep up the good work please.
    using it on 9700 @ mobilicity netowrk in toronto.
    here is two findings from my side...
    issue 1. drivesafe.ly application won,t annouce emails, but it will annouce txt,s.
    solution: have replaced two files net_rim_bbapi_mail.cod and net_rim_bbapi_mailv2.code from previous built .450 through bbsak. it solved my problem and drive safe is working normal now, but I am not sure if these files will cause memory leak or stuff. I will keep eye though.
    please do backup before replacing such files, otherwise you may loose data like contacts and emails.
    issue 2. quickpull battery pro is not working, it tries to download quickpullrebooter, but won't reset.
    no solution yet . I am using meterberry instead.
    hope someone will comeup with solution.
    rest is best...
    Last edited by pkcn; 04-26-11 at 03:38 PM.
    borferkic likes this.
    04-26-11 03:35 PM
    issue 1. drivesafe.ly application won,t annouce emails, but it will annouce txt,s.
    solution: have replaced two files net_rim_bbapi_mail.cod and net_rim_bbapi_mailv2.code from previous built .450 through bbsak. it solved my problem and drive safe is working normal now, but I am not sure if these files will cause memory leak or stuff. I will keep eye though.
    This isn't an issue with the hybrid but with .534
    I didn't install the hybrid but have been seeing complaints about DriveSafe.ly not working for emails. It's possible that it's with earlier leaks as well.
    Last edited by sheldonbk; 04-26-11 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Correction. I never installed this hybrid.
    04-26-11 04:12 PM
    agree, this is quite common issue in most builts after .448 i think.
    wondering if replacing above files with previous ones will cause momory leak.
    may be quickpull have something to do with actual built not the hybrid.
    anyways, will stay tuned for the update.
    04-26-11 04:31 PM
    This Hybrid seems Best so far...battery, radio, and browser, all seems amazing good..!!!so all the thumbs up for the creater... Keep up the good work please.
    using it on 9700 @ mobilicity netowrk in toronto.
    here is two findings from my side...
    please do backup before replacing such files, otherwise you may loose data like contacts and emails.
    issue 2. quickpull battery pro is not working, it tries to download quickpullrebooter, but won't reset.
    no solution yet . I am using meterberry instead.
    hope someone will comeup with solution.
    rest is best...
    Thanks for the solution for drivesafe.ly, i dont use this app but in future releases i put this solution, thx for help

I think for quickpull is better use alt+Aa+del
    04-27-11 01:30 AM
    I don't have 9800 so not sure it will be a same fix, but for my 9700, I replaced the existing vvm .alx with the one from leaked .534 vvm .alx. The dates on them are different. I guess they have different versions.

Yes the solution for this is only put the original alx for install vvm, because the alx in my hybrid are empy to avoid instalation of vvm cods
    04-27-11 01:32 AM
    Thanks for the solution for drivesafe.ly, i dont use this app but in future releases i put this solution, thx for help

I think for quickpull is better use alt+Aa+del
    Thank you for all your efforts towards making us all happy with such a solid built.
    See, your Rom is so good that even it made me speak...
    04-27-11 04:24 AM
    Yes the solution for this is only put the original alx for install vvm, because the alx in my hybrid are empy to avoid instalation of vvm cods
    OK, that explains my lack of success then.
    04-27-11 11:41 AM
    One thing right off the bat. When connected via wifi, I am not connected to the BB service. Only over the mobile network. Do you know what COD's control the switching, and I'll patch them.

I have the same problem - no BB service over WIFI on the Torch with this hybrid.
    any solution?
    04-27-11 11:47 AM
    I noticed the same thing on my Torch supposedly I don't have BIS while on wifi but I think its just the icon inside the browser itslef. I checked the connections options and I'm connected to BIS and I can see the icon on the homepage.

04-29-11 02:59 PM
    I tried to install the Official 6 .534 and does not work. When trying to install using "Load" does not recognize it and shuts down..
    04-29-11 03:12 PM
    I tried to install the Official 6 .534 and does not work. When trying to install using "Load" does not recognize it and shuts down..

[B]yeah, sometimes somehow it just won't work with some Official OS.

try the leaked OS for base:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/lea...ndings-602614/

it works....

[B]
    05-01-11 11:15 AM
    how does this compare to BTHM if you dont mind me asking
    05-01-11 11:43 PM
    Hey, quite new to crackberry!
    I installed this hybrid on my 9700 but my battery life seems to be quite poor. To be honest it hasn't been very good on os 6 but today it went from 100% to 60% in the space of 4 hours! I'm sure this isn't normal so are there any tips on what to do to get better battery life? Maybe I just need a new baterry?

Thanks for replies in advance.

Shaun.
    05-02-11 07:38 AM
    Hey, quite new to crackberry!
    I installed this hybrid on my 9700 but my battery life seems to be quite poor. To be honest it hasn't been very good on os 6 but today it went from 100% to 60% in the space of 4 hours! I'm sure this isn't normal so are there any tips on what to do to get better battery life? Maybe I just need a new baterry?

Thanks for replies in advance.

Shaun.
    I have no issues with this or most of the Hybrids i have tried though i had a similar problem with the battery draining out or the handset restarting on its own and battery would go to 0. Problem was the handset which i exchanged.
    05-02-11 08:25 AM
93 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD