Download Here

Instructions:
    1. Install 5.0.0.607 to PC
    2. Install this over 5.0.0.607 folder using this installer
    2a. Shrink your OS if you want
    3. Install to phone
    3a. For best results, do 2-3 battery pulls and allow 24-48 hour "settling" time

Instructions:
    1. Install 5.0.0.612 to PC
    2. Install this over 5.0.0.612 folder using this installer
    3. Install to phone

Instructions:
    1. Install 5.0.0.591 to PC
    2. Install this over 5.0.0.591 folder using this installer
    3. Install to phone

This hybrid includes:
    - .732 in About screen
    - 200+ .9xx/8xx/7xx files including Browser
    - 50+ 5.2 Files
    - The rest .6xx+ files
    - Latest: App World, BBM, Docs2Go, Facebook, Twitter
    - BBHybrids Launcher (Optional)
    - Shrink-A-OS (Optional, but recommended)
    - BBSAK (Optional, excellent tool)
    - BlackBerry Master Control Program (Optional, another excellent tool)
    - Multi-language Support

Added Apps:
    - BBHybrids Theme (By Rellims)
    - Minimal Bold Theme
    - BBScanner
    - BerryBlab (vBulletin client)
    - Bolt/Opera5 Browser choices
    - Google Maps
    - Poynt
    - QuickPull Free
    - StormSlider
    - Trillian
    - UberTwitter
    - YouTube

Download Here

Known Issues
    - Video recorder timer not showing
    Last edited by lyricidal; 10-17-10 at 06:50 PM.
    10-17-10 04:48 PM
    Can I install this safely over 797? Or will you be doing a version for that as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-10 01:25 AM
    Weird quirk after loading this. App world didn't show up so I downloaded it and once it rebooted after installing all of my 3rd party apps were gone. Just had to reload them and all was fine. Not sure what happened.
    10-18-10 09:17 AM
    Why would you include a locked beta of BBM without advertising the fact? Stupid.

"- Latest: App World, BBM, Docs2Go, Facebook, Twitter"

BBM is a locked beta,
    FB is v1.7x

Makes me wonder about the validity of everything else in this hybrid. Big Fail.
    Last edited by xandermac; 10-18-10 at 01:15 PM.
    10-18-10 12:56 PM
    So far everything seem alright. In my about screen i get 5.0.0.732, is that right or am i supposed to be getting 5.0.0.979?

Edit: read the description :P my bad
    Last edited by bahias; 10-18-10 at 04:45 PM.
    10-18-10 04:23 PM
    Besides the app mistakes above this seems to work VERY smoothly. Battery draw seems a little high at the moment but I'm attributing that to an older battery in my device. I might try meterberry and get an actual reading later.

10-18-10 05:12 PM
    I tried to downgrade my phone but haven't had any luck. I have been installing bets and hybrids for almost two years. My 9550 was replaced in June and seems it won't detect anything lower than 713 in the application loader. I also tried a soft wipe with bbsak and had no luck. As always I ensured the vendor file is erased and I even tried to install just the original software with no hybrid. Anyone experience the same problem?

10-19-10 04:19 AM
    I tried to downgrade my phone but haven't had any luck. I have been installing bets and hybrids for almost two years. My 9550 was replaced in June and seems it won't detect anything lower than 713 in the application loader. I also tried a soft wipe with bbsak and had no luck. As always I ensured the vendor file is erased and I even tried to install just the original software with no hybrid. Anyone experience the same problem?
    Go to "Add/Remove Programs" and uninstall "Blackberry Device Software v5.0". Then go to your file directory and delete any OS folders in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\Shared\Loader Files. Then reinstall the OS you'd like to load, delete the "vendor" file, and install to your phone using apploader. Always works for me!
    10-19-10 05:42 PM
    Battery life seems to be pretty bad with this load.
    10-24-10 03:38 PM
    The only problem with this hybrid is how all the applications that are signed in lose the signed in status after a reboot. Facebook, Twitter, SocialScope, or even App World ask me to relogin once it's rebooted.

To the poster above me, my battery sucked the first couple days till I removed Kik. If you have Kik, I will bet that's the problem.
    11-16-10 07:03 AM
    Thanks bro
    09-28-12 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD