I have four emails that are active on my blackberry. one of the emails is a blackberry email. the three other emails are "other" emails. they are my work emails and they go through a domain. I think it goes through or is linked to gmail somehow but it DOES NOT have @gmail.com ending. (sorry if this part doesnt make too much sense, to be honest i dont really understand too much how it works). My issue is under the three "other" emails when i send an email it does not show up on the list. For some reason it is filtered out. If i press BB button>filter> "sent mail" OR "all mail" is does come up but as soon as i close out of it it goes back to the original inbox. All i see in there is just messages i have received.

If i go to the Messages, i see the email sent there. I would prefer if it was in individual email locations instead of the message folder combined with everything else.

The blackberry email address i use works perfect. When i go to my regular blackberry email address i see both received emails and emails that i send/sent. This started when i installed the new OS .607, with the previous OS .517 everything worked perfect email wise.

Is this happening for anyone else? does anyone know how to fix this?
    04-07-10 05:40 PM
    This isn't happening to anyone else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 08:01 PM
    While in your messages for your single inbox, press the BB Menu button and select Options > General Options. Scroll down to the bit on Hide Sent Messages and ensure that line says No. Save the settings and then see if that helps. If not, try doing a battery pull. That may help.
    04-08-10 01:51 AM
    i have checked that option and it is set to "no" and battery pull does not help...thank you for the suggestions.

this is annoying....
    04-08-10 08:04 AM
    How did you install the OS? Was it via an OTA update? Or did you manually download the file and install it to your computer?
    04-09-10 01:28 AM
    I can't say I had exactly the same issue, however I found my Calendar had defaulted to GMail. The result was wiping of my work e-mail, as I don't have a GMail Calendar I suspect it was blank wiping my Calendar.
    I did discover this and set the Calendar back to my work. Why/how it changed is an unknown.
    I ended up going back to .517.
    04-09-10 02:23 PM
    After upgrade to the official Verizon .607, I had issues with the enhanced Gmail plugin. I have a Gmail account on my 9550, and before this OS release, I had no issues with it, but I had to remove it for things to function as they were previously.

I used BBSAK to remove the 3 Gmail cods and things have been much better since.
    04-11-10 11:16 AM
    After upgrade to the official Verizon .607, I had issues with the enhanced Gmail plugin. I have a Gmail account on my 9550, and before this OS release, I had no issues with it, but I had to remove it for things to function as they were previously.

I used BBSAK to remove the 3 Gmail cods and things have been much better since.
    How were you able to remove the .607? I am having issues with it as well and have no clue how to get it off of my storm2. Can you please tell me how you did it?

Thank You!
    04-14-10 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD