Downloading

will comment soon
    11-24-09 09:01 AM
    Wow, where did you find that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-09 09:10 AM
    Can we get some 9550 love leak gods?

I miss installing new leaks.
    actually can anyone confirm wether the problems with destopmanager/upgrading on windows 7 still bricks your phone?

ill put a new mirror up once rapidshare gives me the files :/ this is the longers 10 minutes ive ever waited....
    11-24-09 09:12 AM
    Wow, where did you find that

OS 5.0.0.341 for 9520
    11-24-09 09:22 AM
    So whats the scoop, any benifits with this new firmware???

I was browsing over at the Voda Forum and it seems that many users are having issues with their phones, battery drainage, buttons not clicking, signal dropouts, sound dropouts, screen lag etc...

Its been out nearly a month now, is that enough time for them to rectify some of the hardwae issues, like the uneven screen? and battery door poking out?
    11-24-09 09:42 AM
    11-24-09 09:48 AM
    Seriously? No 9520 users are trying this? What is your phone perfect? If so - - great. O/W where are all the findings and fixes? Love to know if the entire 3XX series is f-ed up.
    11-24-09 10:09 AM
    actually can anyone confirm wether the problems with destopmanager/upgrading on windows 7 still bricks your phone?

ill put a new mirror up once rapidshare gives me the files :/ this is the longers 10 minutes ive ever waited....
    It will not brick your phone. You have to go I to the power properties and turn off the suspend power for the USB ports. Otherwise I have been upgrading phones on windows 7 for a year now with no problems.

11-24-09 10:22 AM
    Had no issues with 306 tbh personaly(other than some audio issues today)

But ive installed this leak now and os seems responsive, i have 124mb memory remaining after batterypull, 3g seems strong as usual

will see how it goes over the next few days
    11-24-09 10:28 AM
    Had no issues with 306 tbh personaly

But ive installed this leak now and os seems responsive, i have 124mb memory remaining after batterypull, 3g seems strong as usual

will see how it goes over the next few days
    tabbed browsing?
    11-24-09 10:29 AM
    tabbed browsing?
    not that i can see
    11-24-09 10:31 AM
    6 posts deleted, lets get back on track folks. Those of us on 9550s will just have to wait our turn, leave this thread be!
    11-24-09 10:31 AM
    What about the keys that pop up the letter when your typing?
    11-24-09 10:34 AM
    What about the keys that pop up the letter when your typing?
    not exaclty sure what your asking, but the keyboard hasnt changed at all as far as i can tell
    11-24-09 10:37 AM
    11-24-09 10:38 AM
    Doesnt happen
    11-24-09 10:42 AM
    You have to turn it on, option in Screen/Keyboard.

Do the homepage icons update?

Can you select which items to merge into the Messages list (it's in the Message options).
    11-24-09 10:47 AM
    My big question... is the typing more responsive? I out type (speedwise) the heck out of my storm. And the time it takes to switch from alpha to the numberic keyboard is WAY slow.

If they could just fix a few issues with the storm 2 (keyboard lag, the jump the cursor always makes when you pull off your finger, and some of the UI stuff) I would adore this phone... instead of now just really liking it. hah.

11-24-09 10:51 AM

You have to turn it on, option in Screen/Keyboard.

Do the homepage icons update?

Can you select which items to merge into the Messages list (it's in the Message options).
    1. Still cant find anything like that
    2. my messenger icon updates with the new message alert, and same with mail on the homescreen if that is what your asking
    3. Yes you can merge your message lists
    11-24-09 10:54 AM
    My big question... is the typing more responsive? I out type (speedwise) the heck out of my storm. And the time it takes to switch from alpha to the numberic keyboard is WAY slow.

If they could just fix a few issues with the storm 2 (keyboard lag, the jump the cursor always makes when you pull off your finger, and some of the UI stuff) I would adore this phone... instead of now just really liking it. hah.

the switch from full keyboard to numeric is near instant for me, not had much trouble with keyboard lag myself, but iv only been playing with it for 45 mins :P
    11-24-09 10:56 AM
    Midgetman have you run into the problem of not being able to press some of the bottom 4 buttons when your phone is on certain surfaces? If so, does this OS alleviate that in any way? My 9550 has that problem but I'm not sure if the 9520 does too.
    11-24-09 10:59 AM
    Midgetman have you run into the problem of not being able to press some of the bottom 4 buttons when your phone is on certain surfaces? If so, does this OS alleviate that in any way? My 9550 has that problem but I'm not sure if the 9520 does too.
    i did get that a few(read 2-3 times) while typing, not had it since upgrade.

i cant seem to make it do it either - i could before by touching oposite sides of the screen
    11-24-09 11:04 AM
    i did get that a few(read 2-3 times) while typing, not had it since upgrade.

i cant seem to make it do it either - i could before by touching oposite sides of the screen
    Thanks! If you're not too busy, can you try putting your phone flat down (face up) on a wood surface and try to press the back/clear button to see if it's stiff or actually presses?
    11-24-09 11:06 AM
    1. Still cant find anything like that
    2. my messenger icon updates with the new message alert, and same with mail on the homescreen if that is what your asking
    3. Yes you can merge your message lists
    1) Hmm... lame. It might be buried deeper, or only show in options when the phone is in landscape (like the auto correct/word completion options).

2) Referring to weather programs like Weatherbug, and other programs that dynamically update the icon.

3) Cool.
    11-24-09 11:14 AM
    Thanks! If you're not too busy, can you try putting your phone flat down (face up) on a wood surface and try to press the back/clear button to see if it's stiff or actually presses?
    presses fine, it did lock solid once when pressed the back then blackberry button in quick succession slightly above centre the screen locks solid for a second, thoug hthis doesnt happen if you hit the buttons on the lower half it would seem.
    11-24-09 11:14 AM
97 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD