i saw that all of the calendar entries were associated with my gmail email, not my college one, which was the default service for my calendar

i changed the default service for my calendar to my gmail address, which is the address that all the calendar entries are under and i have that email address in my outlook, which i am trying to sync up with, outlook xp btw

i also removed all sync settings and then readded them but still when i sync everything goes fine except the for the calendar

idk what the problem is

on a side not is it possible to somehow mass change all the calendar entries from being associated with my gmail address to being associated with my college address
    07-18-09 03:32 AM
    Go into Desktop Manager, Backup/Restore, Advanced Options. In the list of databases you will see a calendar entry. Select it and clear it to remove all entries. Then make sure that in Options, Advanced Options, Default Services on your BB are both set to the email account you want to be default. Then resync from outlook. Of course, be sure to backup your BB before attempting this. If all goes wrong your backup will restore the databases as they were before you do this procedure.
    07-18-09 04:19 AM
    i cant get the calendar to sync TO outlook
    07-18-09 04:21 AM
    Check out this thread I put together the other day. I had a similar problem going syncing to and from Outlook 2007. Probably the same issue I had.

EDIT: Ok, for some reason CB wants to add extra code to my URL when you click it, so just copy the text and paste it.

[copy_this_url]http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/tour-will-not-sync-outlook-calendar-269659/[/copy_this_url]
    07-18-09 05:09 AM
    I have had calendar sync issues in the past also, because of multiple email accounts. The solution was to clear the calendar as described above and also, remove all email accounts from your BIS setup aside from your main account (you will only have one account on your device for the moment). Sync calendar. Once calendar sync is working, THEN add any additional mail accounts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-18-09 07:12 AM
    Ditto. Will try all that... tomorrow. :P.
    THANKS bizzillions for the walk through. !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-09 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD