Since a lot of people, like myself, have had problems with BBSAK I thought I would post easy instructions to delete the VVM from your Sprint 9650.

First you need to go to my computer, c:drive, program files x86(windows 7),
    common files, research in motion, shared, then loader files.
    Once in there click on the 6.0.0.222 folder. Near the bottom you will need to cut out 15 files. These files start with net_rim_bb_vvm.cod and end with net_rim_bb_vvm_http_lib.cod.
    I took those 15 files and cut them out and put them into another folder outside the 6.0.0.222 folder.
    Once you have done that back out of folders until you get to the Research in Motion folder. Once back in there click on the Apploader folder and inside there click on loader.exe

Now just plug up your phone and click next to install the operating system it will delete the vvm off your phone. It wont show that it being deleted but it is.
    After this my voicemail icon reappeard and with the text message.
    09-28-10 08:12 PM
    Does Visual Voicemail work on Sprint? The one that came with OS6? I can't get it to show the voicemails, even though I have two on my phone...Please help!
    09-29-10 01:29 AM
    No sprint does not use Visual Voice mail. You have to delete the vvm cod's from the OS. If you follow my instructions on how to delete them and reinstall your OS then you will get notification again.
    09-29-10 07:17 AM
    Thanks goherd!
    09-29-10 10:05 AM
    Are if you want a better visual voicemail... I suggest getting youmail... Its a great app...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-10 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD