Hello, the problem im encountering is that i deleted The blackberry messenger from my Bleackberry storm and now i cant get the program back on. Now I cant Download via mobile web link directly to the phone obviously , due to the tech issues the site has with os. higher than 4.1 (currently running 4.7). Now heres where it gets tricky, when i log onto my BlackBerry Desktop Messenger and try to reinstall via the apps loader its not even listed, as a matter of fact only the apps i already have on my phone are listed, theres nothing on my list of apps to add. im absolutely stumped!
    08-07-09 10:39 AM
    Do you have the OS installed on your PC? If not it won't show up. Make sure it is installed. If so, remove it, reboot the PC and install again. Run App Loader and see if it shows up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 10:49 AM
    I Just tried and im having the same problem, other than the apps already installed on my Storm there are no other apps listed, Its driving me nuts because obviously there are other things besides bbm that i might want to reinstall from my pc aswell. Could this be an issue with the new 5.0 desktop manager?
    08-07-09 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD