I am using google as my email provider, with the account added to my BB thru email accounts....

Until last week I was getting all my emails without a hitch, however, in the past week some emails don't make it to my BB. When I open the google web client (for a google apps account) the emails are present and unread....

I have removed and re-added the email account.....I removed/resent service books, rebooted,.......

Any ideas?

I have 9810 running the .474....
    Last edited by project_x; 11-15-11 at 05:56 PM.
    11-15-11 04:46 PM
    Are you sure you did not set up any firewall rules and spam rules?
    11-16-11 01:33 AM
    No spam or firewwall setup. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason, as I get some from a person and miss others. But they all make it to the web client on my PC and the missed ones don't make it to my BB.
    This is occurring on two google apps accounts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-11 05:59 AM
    Are you also using a PC email client to access your Google email?

I had a similar problem after getting an OS 7 phone. Some messages would be missing on my phone. I discovered that I could find those messages on my phone by doing a search in that mailbox so they were there, just not showing.

I had also been using Microsoft Outlook to check this mailbox. The problem went away when I stopped using Outlook on this mailbox. It seemed to have something to do with Gmail labels being set when Outlook retrieved messages.
    11-24-11 10:59 AM
    You don't have to stop using Outlook or any other desktop client, but you do have to adjust a setting.
    I had this 3-4 years ago, when first trying out BB…

Somewhere in the Tools, Options, or Settings will be a way to "Leave Messages on Server" for a set amount of time. It's probably set to not do so at all. That means sometimes your PC will snag the email before your BB ever gets to it.

Change the setting to leave the messages on the server for 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, something like that. After that everything should be fine.
    11-25-11 01:38 PM
    You don't have to stop using Outlook or any other desktop client, but you do have to adjust a setting.
    I had this 3-4 years ago, when first trying out BB�

Somewhere in the Tools, Options, or Settings will be a way to "Leave Messages on Server" for a set amount of time. It's probably set to not do so at all. That means sometimes your PC will snag the email before your BB ever gets to it.

Change the setting to leave the messages on the server for 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month, something like that. After that everything should be fine.
    That is not my issue, only use the gmail webclient (chrome) and my bb. About 5% of the emails only show up in the webclient, not the bb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-11 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD