After spending some time on Crackberry forums and on https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter.com/ I have confirmed my curiosities as to whether anyone else wants software updates for legacy devices running OS7.... I'm not alone... which is comforting. My curiosities now lead me to wonder what anyone is willing to do about.... my thoughts were to perhaps start a petition to voice our concerns/desires to Chen and BB, after all we are the customer and the consumer and our voice should matter regardless of the current platform or device we may choose to utilize because in the end it's all still BlackBerry
    03-30-14 08:48 PM
    Well in light of the fact that they are going to produce more os7 devices, I think folks might like software updates.
    riss89 likes this.
    03-30-14 09:05 PM
    Well in light of the fact that they are going to produce more os7 devices, I think folks might like software updates.
    Absolutely. You make a very good point, and the breaking of that news to the public was actually part of what encouraged me to reach out to people and find out more. Some people are saying that the production and sale of more OS7 devices will not bring about updates for the platform, but I kind of feel that it can be a definite catalyst for the emphasis of the need and desire for it. There just has to be a big enough demand for it, a demand that is then expressed
    03-30-14 10:47 PM