Not sure why the hate for the RIM twitter app.. it's pretty nice especially in its last few updates.

Can't get into socialscope at all.. tried it.. liked the idea of having fb and twitter in one, but it doesn't do either that well imo. I actually like the official versions much better on their own, not to mention RIM's FB has chat (although it needs work). Just mimics the desktop versions much better.
    I have to disagree. I think SS does both apps better in many ways than any other app. I love the ability to mute people, games, etc. in FB, which you cannot do in the native app. I like that when a tweet is retweeted, it shows both the original tweeter and the retweeter's avatars. Having said that, I do keep the FB app around for the push notifications. When/if SS gets push, it will be my only twitter/FB/4S app.
    08-18-11 09:39 AM
    I use socialscope mainly for 4square and twitter. Facebook I use the official app. I find socialscope to be most the visually appealing and user friendly twitter app.
    Really? I think it looks quite plain to be honest. The icon looks low-res as well on the 9900. and the icons within the app at the top are too small now on the 9900 as well.

Will never happen, but I wish they would release Tweetbot for BB.. great iOS twitter app.
    08-18-11 09:44 AM
    Not sure why the hate for the RIM twitter app.. it's pretty nice especially in its last few updates.

Can't get into socialscope at all.. tried it.. liked the idea of having fb and twitter in one, but it doesn't do either that well imo. I actually like the official versions much better on their own, not to mention RIM's FB has chat (although it needs work). Just mimics the desktop versions much better.
    I liked the RIM Twitter app too until it started to randomly reboot whenever I was on it on my first 9900. I tried loading different OS's, reinstalling the app, still did the random reboot. Finally got a replacement 9900 thinking it was a hardware problem, still happened to me twice.

Really glad SocialScope is here. The only thing I'll miss on the native app is the instant/push of the @ and DMs.
    08-18-11 09:52 AM
    Will it allow me to send videos to facebook and twitter from my BB?
    I don't believe so.
    08-18-11 09:55 AM
    I just got a PM from a CB member offering an invite! This is why I love CB, the best community ever!!!

---
    - Sent using Tapatalk
    faibs likes this.
    08-18-11 11:33 AM
    I just got a PM from a CB member offering an invite! This is why I love CB, the best community ever!!!

---
    - Sent using Tapatalk
    Awesome man!
    08-18-11 11:34 AM
    I don't believe so.
    Ok thanks for responding, my search continues.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-11 11:35 AM
    ...but I wish they would release Tweetbot for BB.. great iOS twitter app.
    I don't get all the love for Tweetbot, it has all the features and that but it's UI is more of a fuss to navigate than others. My favorite iOS Twitter app is Twittelator, similar amount of features to Tweetbot and imo, nicer to use.
    08-18-11 06:13 PM
    I have SS now and Im loving it. Its a lot easier to update all my feeds at once
    08-18-11 06:21 PM
    Hey guys,

I don't mean to nag but if anyone had an extra SS invite I would greatly appreciate it! Will share the BB love in due time.

08-18-11 06:37 PM
    Hey guys,

I don't mean to nag but if anyone had an extra SS invite I would greatly appreciate it! Will share the BB love in due time.

Hope somebody hooks you up in the CB community!
    08-18-11 06:42 PM
    I don't get all the love for Tweetbot, it has all the features and that but it's UI is more of a fuss to navigate than others. My favorite iOS Twitter app is Twittelator, similar amount of features to Tweetbot and imo, nicer to use.

I donno seems pretty straightforward to me.
    08-18-11 07:03 PM
    If anyone has 1 extra invite available, I would greatly appreciate it. I can hook you up with some Google Plus invites for a trade. Thanks and sorry for hijacking
    08-18-11 07:19 PM
    hii
    please i need to use twitter but all twitter apps are not so good with my 9900

can anyone send me an invitation?
    my email [email protected]

please!

thankyou
    08-31-11 07:09 PM
    I'd love to have an invite for this too. [email protected]
    08-31-11 08:20 PM
    Hey! I've been trying to get a Social Scope invite for like forever. I would appreciate it if someone had any extra's if they could pm me one. Thanks
    08-31-11 09:33 PM
    I too would love a SS invite. I've got a Spotify or a Google+ invite to trade.
    08-31-11 11:23 PM
    if anyone has an extra invite it would be much appreciated!
    09-01-11 01:36 AM
    If Socialscope had Facebook chat I would reinstall the app.
    09-23-11 08:26 PM
    I've been waiting OVER a SocialScope invite... it seems to be a good app. I currently use UberSocial. It's pretty decent... way better for Twitter for Blackberry... Does anyone know why it's been in beta so long though? I heard that they just started sending out invites for an Android version

Anyways, if a SS invite becomes available I'd be ever so grateful for one. I have a BBM Music invite for trade and a some Google + invites (which needs a BB app as well).
    09-23-11 10:26 PM
    Same here man!!!

I'm almost convinced that damn app was causing the phantom random reboots I was getting on my first 9900. It got so bad (rebooting whenever I launched it) that I had to get a replacement device.

It kept on doing it despite different OS loaded, reinstalling the app, etc.

Definitely glad to have SS here.
    No doubt. socialscope is the best application. I have been using it on my torch 9800 and very soon upgrading to 9860. it is good news that I will be able to use still. the one question has been strugling, how long it will be in beta and lite version?
    09-24-11 01:32 AM
    Anyone else got a free invite?

09-24-11 02:26 AM
    Damn. Sounds like I'm missing out. Hopefully someone can hook me up with an invite! [email protected]

09-24-11 02:27 AM
    Hope somebody hooks you up in the CB community!
    Pleeeeeasee! Applied for one probably a couple of years ago!
    If anyone has a spare invite, you'll be an instant legend!!
    11-02-11 07:13 PM
    1st 4 people to PM me their email addresses get one.

*cringes and waits for Agent 99 to go all !'SPLOSION!*

11-02-11 07:21 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD