Is it just me or is there no way of adding multiple accounts for twitter & facebook to the social feedss app in BB6? If this can't be done I'm in the same frame of mind that others are, that this was a worthless attempt at a functioning app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-10 12:39 AM
    Is it just me or is there no way of adding multiple accounts for twitter & facebook to the social feedss app in BB6? If this can't be done I'm in the same frame of mind that others are, that this was a worthless attempt at a functioning app.

Last time I checked the majority of Twitter/FB apps only have one login. even the direct website only allows one login at one time.

I wonder why.
    08-30-10 01:24 AM
    do other phones add this functionality? let alone other popular apps that provide twitter, facebook support?

I guess for those who use this for marketing purposes and use more than one account then yes it is restrictive... Guess this is where it'd be good to have mulitple profiles on the phone.

in saying that, the social feeds are a waste of time for me and there are still a few quirks that insist on notifying the user of some of the inane responses that have nothing to do with you - its more of a nuisance if anything. (this is only from my experience from the demo, things could have improved)
    08-30-10 04:17 AM
    I agree because I do use multiple accounts and apps like ubertwitter make it very easy to switch accounts we really need a mobile version of tweetdeck or other similar types of apps

08-30-10 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD