Hit a little to close to home or should I day basement jay? is talking down to people your way of getting back at the people that pick on you in REAL life ? Good luck with that you might be a genius on here but the real world YOU know your a loser lmao

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-10 01:03 PM
    Maybe this needs re-explained. There will be no OS6 on the S2 without the OS6 radio, or SFI file. While some OS6 files can be included with a hybrid, the whole of OS6 can't work without that. The OS6 core files, including the browser, are all integrated. There are dependencies that must be satisfied or operations will fail. If a particular file is coded only for OS6, it won't work if the code it needs to interact with is missing, e.g: the radio file. Has anyone not noticed that all hybrids run off an official or leaked unaltered base? No one builds a radio file, that has to come from RIM. Once that makes it out into regular users hands I might change my tune, but until then any attempt to port OS6 to the 9550 is most likely a fail.
    09-22-10 01:18 PM
    Maybe this needs re-explained. There will be no OS6 on the S2 without the OS6 radio, or SFI file. While some OS6 files can be included with a hybrid, the whole of OS6 can't work without that. The OS6 core files, including the browser, are all integrated. There are dependencies that must be satisfied or operations will fail. If a particular file is coded only for OS6, it won't work if the code it needs to interact with is missing, e.g: the radio file. Has anyone not noticed that all hybrids run off an official or leaked unaltered base? No one builds a radio file, that has to come from RIM. Once that makes it out into regular users hands I might change my tune, but until then any attempt to port OS6 to the 9550 is most likely a fail.
    i call BS! you are lying and are just a negative nancy! lmao
    09-22-10 01:34 PM
    I know right?

i call BS! you are lying and are just a negative nancy! lmao
    09-22-10 01:42 PM
    Might as well lock this thread...this is just getting stupid
    09-22-10 01:42 PM
    I knew you would see it my way hormword oh wait that was sarcasm wasn't it ? You guys are so clever ......

09-22-10 02:31 PM
    are we there yet?
    09-22-10 02:34 PM
    Hit a little to close to home or should I day basement jay? is talking down to people your way of getting back at the people that pick on you in REAL life ? Good luck with that you might be a genius on here but the real world YOU know your a loser lmao

Having fun, Shecky?
    09-22-10 02:39 PM
    are we there yet?
    Close. He has to get the flux capacitor up to 1.21 gigawatts.
    09-22-10 02:45 PM
    Close. He has to get the flux capacitor up to 1.21 gigawatts.
    Oh well, I'll check back in a few minutes then! Is he at least wired up to the clock tower?
    Last edited by plkcable; 09-22-10 at 02:50 PM.
    09-22-10 02:47 PM
    Keep it family friendly folks! Chill out on the personal attacks!

Otherwise have fun. We are not closing the thread at this point, the OP can work on his little project if he wants. Also, you never know an beta OS leak, or obscure carrier release, may yet save the day for the 9550.

And Val had a good point too, after all Verizon, who it's rumored rejected 6.0 for the Storm2, DID release .65 for the Storm1, and they have sure released some other garbage too. I seem to remember a pretty bad Tour OS that got out too, but I don't recall the build number. And these are the people rejecting 6.0, think about it!
    09-22-10 03:03 PM
    Keep it family friendly folks! Chill out on the personal attacks!

Otherwise have fun. We are not closing the thread at this point, the OP can work on his little project if he wants. Also, you never know an beta OS leak, or obscure carrier release, may yet save the day for the 9550.

And Val had a good point too, after all Verizon, who it's rumored rejected 6.0 for the Storm2, DID release .65 for the Storm1, and they have sure released some other garbage too. I seem to remember a pretty bad Tour OS that got out too, but I don't recall the build number. And these are the people rejecting 6.0, think about it!
    Bingo. And from past experience there could be a leak right before the refresh is released, and then the missing core/radio files will be available. Then yoda can go all out with a full-blown version, and if he's the first to make it fit then I'll be giving his build a whirl.
    09-22-10 04:13 PM
    Come on, you two, the point is that he's not waiting for the mythical Verizon-rejected Storm 2 OS 6.0. That, if it does in fact exist, would be a different story altogether, and if it ever came out there would be a million and one hybrid threads on it.

Rather, he claims he's close to getting 6.0 on the Storm 2 himself right now. Which, absent an OS 6.0 radio file for the Storm 2, is impossible.

Apparently, however, neither the OP nor a number of young and/or noobish posters on this thread realize that, or refuse to believe it, which is the source of much mirth.
    09-23-10 09:25 AM
    are we there yet?
    09-23-10 09:31 AM
    Come on, you two, the point is that he's not waiting for the mythical Verizon-rejected Storm 2 OS 6.0. That, if it does in fact exist, would be a different story altogether, and if it ever came out there would be a million and one hybrid threads on it.

Rather, he claims he's close to getting 6.0 on the Storm 2 himself right now. Which, absent an OS 6.0 radio file for the Storm 2, is impossible.

Apparently, however, neither the OP nor a number of young and/or noobish posters on this thread realize that, or refuse to believe it, which is the source of much mirth.
    i did want to comment on the "believers" lack of experience on the matter but they just dont know any better
    09-23-10 10:04 AM
    are we there yet?
    A slight hitch. Gollum apparently has stolen the net.rim.platform.ecmascript file he claims he needs to complete the task, plus Sauron's army is attacking his basement.
    09-23-10 12:28 PM

Oh I know, that was the whole reason I posted - if there the radio file existed he'd have a shot but without it's just a pipe dream. I was merely trying to say it wasn't impossible. It's just impossible right now.
    09-23-10 12:39 PM
    A slight hitch. Gollum apparently has stolen the net.rim.platform.ecmascript file he claims he needs to complete the task, plus Sauron's army is attacking his basement.
    ok, i'll check back
    09-23-10 12:47 PM
    Still nothing? I thought we were soooooooooooooooooo close.
    09-24-10 10:16 AM
    He's off to Tatooine to look for R2D2 because he understands Princess Leia put an OS 6 .sfi file for the Storm 2 in the little fellow's memory.
    09-24-10 10:58 AM
    cant believe how immature 90% of these replies are
    smh, but then again, hating is another form of envy
    09-24-10 12:21 PM
    cant believe how immature 90% of these replies are
    smh, but then again, hating is another form of envy
    yeah, n00bie, that's it. envy
    09-24-10 12:30 PM
    Lmao! Envious of what? Trying somethin stupidly impossible?

Good theory

09-24-10 01:09 PM
    yeah, n00bie, that's it. envy
    Be a hater plk, it's easier to justify.

09-24-10 01:17 PM
    Sure is getting ugly from the "senior" members. No wonder no one wants to post. Sure wish the moderators would take note...
    09-24-10 05:32 PM
129 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD